shoot 64

A few days later

Kagami POV

Before we knew it our summer training camp was over. Even though our training camp is over we'll still have our after-school practice.

"Hey, Kagami did you do our summer homework we were assigned?" (F/n) asked as I forgot about the homework.

"I take it that you did not," Kuroko said as she shook her head.

"Bakagami you better finish that homework. Tetsu and I already finished it way before we started this training camp." She said as I couldn't help but be annoyed that they already finished the homework.

"Where do you think you're going?!" We all looked at coach who was heading in some other direction.

"What? To the station," Hyuga senpai said as (F/n) seem to remember something important and pulled her phone out.

"Oh, that's today right?" She said out loud as coach seem glad someone knows what today is.

"Why do you think we held our training camp here?" She asked as we didn't know why.

"It's because they're holding the games here, right?" (F/n) said as Izuki senpai pulled his phone out.

"I see, today's quarterfinal game is between..." he said but was surprised about something.

"Kaijo and Touou!" Hyuga senpai said as we were all surprised.

"Kise against Aomine... that's going to be an interesting game. I wonder if Kise is strong enough to beat Aomine now." (F/n) said as Kuroko nodded.

"Let's go watch the inter-high," coach declared as we nodded.

"(F/n)-chan I want you to focus on Kise and Aomine moves they may help us in the next game we'll have." Coach said as she nodded.

'Let's see who's stronger between those two.'

Time skip

Your POV

We arrive at the building and I was amazed. There were reporters for sports magazines and it looks like there were many schools from different parts of the country.

"Amazing! So this is the inter-high!" Kogenai senpai yelled like an excited kid going to see his favorite hero.

"Coach, when's the game we're here to see?" Hyuga senpai asked as she was looking for something on her phone.

"After this one, it should be soon," coach said as I notice Kagami has been quiet for some time.

"Kuroko... (F/n)... who do you think will win?" Kagami asked as we looked at him.

"I don't know... this is the first time I've seen two generation of miracles starters play against each other. However... Aomine-kun inspired Kise-kun to play basketball. They used to play one on one a lot, but Kise never won." Tetsu said as I remember how they used to go against each other for fun.

"Really?"

"Though that might change today... depending on how serious this game is for kise." I said as they all seem surprised by my optimistic view.

"Let's find some seats before the game starts," coach said as we all nodded.

'Why do I get a feeling something interesting might happen?'

Haruto POV

"Well, Momo? Did you get in touch with him?" Imayoshi-san asked as I was getting riled up by Aomine tardiness.

"Where's that pervy idiot when we need him," I was feeling exhausted and we haven't even started the game yet.

"Haruto senpai I'm sorry but it seems like he won't answer." She said as she looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"I can't believe how relaxed Aomine is," Imayoshi-san said as he stood next to me.

"We don't need that guy!" Wakamatsu said as I felt like I don't have the energy to deal with his whining today but I maintain calm.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Sakurai said as he apologized for no reason.

"He's been late to every game! Even when he shows up. He doesn't play! I'm sure he'll be late again today!" Wakamatsu said as he kept going I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't stress yourself too much we don't want our manager to faint," Imayoshi-san said making sure I remain calm. I nodded but felt like my heart is beating so fast almost as I ran in a marathon.

'What the heck is wrong with me?'

"Haruto senpai are you alright you're a bit red on the face," Momo-chan asked as she places her hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine don't worry about me Momo-chan," I said smiling at her to let her know I'm alright. She nodded but she still looked worried.

'Maybe it's just my stress kicking in yeah that's it.' I looked at Imayoshi-san and he seems to notice me and smiled causing me to look away.

'What's wrong with me and why is it only with Imayoshi-san that I get this way?'

"We'll be in trouble if he doesn't show up today. They're not so weak that we can beat them without him starting." Coach Katsunori said as I was getting worried about our situation now.

"Hey, did you say something? " we all looked at the door and see Aomine a bit sweaty.

"Looks like you've warmed up," Coach Katsunori said as I felt glad that he made it.

"I thought you guys might have some trouble without me today." He said lazily like it was a big deal.

"Don't make me worry every time! Do you know how much stress you cause for Haruto senpai as of now?!" Momo-chan said as I felt like hitting him in the head.

"We're up against Kise, there's no way I'd be late. I've been looking forward to playing against him for a long time. Other than (F/n), he's one of the few guys I can crush as hard as I can." He said as I felt a bit uncomfortable by his words.

'If she had played against him that time what would the outcome be?'

Ayame POV

I sigh wishing that I've gone with Masaomi to watch his brother's game. At least I can be more useful to Seirin but no I had to help my brothers with their stupid dance.

"I'm going to guess you wish you'd gone with your boyfriend to watch a game." I noticed my brother Eiji smiling while giving me a water bottle.

"He's not my boyfriend, why does everyone keep saying that?" I said as I mumbled to him.

"Still you wish you'd gone to the game right?" He asked as I sigh.

"I guess but ever since he agreed to help his brother out I've been more bored than ever," I admit to him seeing that Masaomi went with his brother and the rest of Kaijo's basketball club to help them out, but ever since then its a bit lonely without him around. Plus (F/n) and the rest of Seirin are out on a training camp and who knows when they'll be back.

"What's wrong with our dear sister? Is she missing her boyfriend after one week of being separated?" Eiichi said as I glared at him.

"For the millionth time, we're not dating!" They both laughed at how much they tease me and Masaomi.

'Sometimes I wish I wasn't the only girl in the family.' I got up and they seem to notice my mood was different.

"Well since you guys seem to have your energy back I'm going to have you dance until you can't dance anymore. So let's start with Quickstep and then head towards Jive after." I said as they saw how serious I was now that I'm not joking around when it involves dancing.

"Come on Ayame can't you take a joke?" Eiichi said trying to get out of the situation at hand.

"Oh I can, but it's best to focus on the dance when you have so much energy at hand." They sigh seeing that I won't back down.

"Alright," they both said in defeat making me smile.

'They should have known I'm a strict coach when I teach ballroom dancing. How else could Masaomi and (F/n) won those competitions.'