shoot 32

Your POV

As we sat on the bench regaining our strength I looked at Seiho and see they were confused about how we're catching up. Baldy seems like he's losing his mind and wanted to hit something.

'Serves him right for calling us weak earlier.' I took deep breaths to calm myself rapid heart rate.

"I think we should pull (F/n) out and let Koganei take her place we're closing in on them. So in order for us to win against Shutoku, we need to save her stamina now just like they're doing for their best shooter." Coach said as I sigh seeing that I'm back on the bench.

"I trust my team strength in beating those blockheads and I know this is something you all need to overcome," I said as they all smiled Hyuga senpai was the one to pet my head.

"If only there were more people that respect their senpai like you I will be happier." I smile seeing that I'm on his good side.

"Koganei senpai show them what Seirin can do." He smiled as we high five.

'I trust my senpais with this game. After all, what would be the point in strategizing that plan.'

Ayame POV

"So they're going to put her on the bench again," Masaomi said as I pouted seeing her sitting out the third quarter of the game, but I got to admit her senpais are so cool. I looked at the Shutoku game and it seems like an instant victory for them. No surprise there since they had a head start from Midorima shooting.

"Shutoku game isn't that exciting since they have a head start thanks to Midorima. It's almost unfair for the other team since they had to go against a miracle. Plus with Midorima teammates I could tell they're strong like Seiho. Still, they haven't gone against the perfect copy just yet let see what Seiho will do against Seirin now that she's out of the game." Looking over to Seiho I see they seem to have a difficult time with Seirin.

'Come on Seirin don't give up.'

Ranmaru POV

"That's it let me out of this car I'm sure the game is over and we're still stuck in this stupid traffic," I yelled as Ai sat there quietly and Reiji kept his eyes on the road while Camus was just reading his book.

"Calm down Ran-chan I'm sure we'll make it in time to see the game last quarter," Reiji said as he made sure the doors were locked.

"We haven't moved an inch since we got stuck here." I began to get more impatient for the wait.

"Have some faith in them I'm sure if we miss the first game we'll probably be able to see them play a second game. After all, she is one of those miracles of teiko."

Your POV

I was watching in amazement seeing all our senpais strong points. Especially Izuki senpai eagle eye took me by surprise the most. I've never seen the eagle eye not once so I won't be able to copy that technique very well since it may take more than one look to copy it perfectly. I look at the clock and we have five minutes left before the game ends. I noticed the ball was going out of bounds but Koganei senpai manages to grab it pushes the ball back only to lose his balance and fall back on the bench.

"Koganei senpai are you okay!?" I went to check on him and see if there were any bad injuries as coach tried to wake him up

"Koganei senpai are you okay!?" I went to check on him and see if there were any bad injuries as coach tried to wake him up. The referee called a time out since we need to know if he's able to keep on playing.

"He might have a slight concussion but we'll need to send someone to take his place coach

"He might have a slight concussion but we'll need to send someone to take his place coach." She nodded as Kagami tries to go back into the game.

"Bakagami you know we can't afford you to go and play now. Remember you have four fouls and if baldy gets you another foul you'll be thrown out anyway. Not only that we need to save your strength if we go against Shutoku. Shintaro isn't someone who can be beaten easily if you're out of stamina." I got up and remove my shirt and they seem surprised I'm willing to go back again.

"I'll go we need you and Tetsu to rest as much as possible to win against Shintaro and his team. I can rest for the first half of the game and join in the second half. For that to happen I'll go in and make sure you have revenge." He seems surprised that I would think of this plan already.

"Coach?" I looked as she nodded and went to inform them about the member change.

"I trust my team so trust me when I say I'll make sure we win this game. I'll make you go up against Shintaro and win." Hyuga senpai seems to have agreed with my words.

"Hyuga senpai I'll handle baldy again so watch out for the ball. I'll pass it to anyone that can shoot for the points." They all smiled as we walked back to the court.

"This game isn't over just yet but with you, on the court, I know well win for sure." Izuki senpai said as I smile.

"As long as I get the chance to remind baldy who he's up against then I'll follow your leads," I said as we all walked to our marks. The minute that baldy notices me he seemed a bit disappointed that it was me and not Kagami. Unfortunately, that just got me pissed off of who little he's treating.

"Hey baldy don't underestimate me if you have forgotten who I am I'll make sure to remind you. So kneel before me pheasant." I said as he fell to the ground and by the looks of it, he finally remembered who I am.

"Wait don't tell me you're THE actual queen of the generation of miracles?" I just smiled and kept walking.

"Glad you remember baldy."

Kuroo POV

I don't know what she did but she was able to make him fall on his but. Almost like she reminded him of someone. The game started again and she was able to keep him back.

'I wonder want technique she'll use on them? Just thinking about it makes me want to know what kitten has learned since school started.'

-----------------

Hey, guys yes I know late update but I wanted your opinion about a Halloween chapter since it's almost coming up. If you do want that chapter leave a comment on the emojis and what would you dress up for that day. The most requested costume will be the winner.

Vote for the Halloween chapter:

🎃 Yes
😵 No

Anyway, thanks for your patience and support and I'll see you all in the next chapter this is musicride singing off bye.