shoot 74

Your POV

As we began to cheer for winning the game against Josei's team. I couldn't help but feel a bit restless, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. It's almost like someone was opening a door that was locked from the inside by force. That, someone, had to be Kagami and with his ability to jump higher than any normal high schooler was something to be feared of.

'What if he starts to act like them? No, he wouldn't do that, would he?' I felt a tap on my shoulder and see Teppei senpai smiling down on me.

"What with that face, we won show more enthusiasm!" He said as I smiled and nodded.

"Right thanks senpai for your hard work," I said as he smiled and join the other.

'Still, I have to keep a close eye on Kagami before he follows the same destructive path that the other went.' I began to grab our gear not bothered to notice someone was behind me.

"Excuse me?!" I turned around only to find the guy who yell at the coach for not being sexy.

"Can I help you?" I asked as he blushed seeing that in talking to him.

"I'm Narumi Daisuke, would you please go out with me," he said with a determined look that made me take a step back.

"Sorry but I don't date guys who only focus on looks." I began to back away as I felt a few glares behind me.

'I guess coach is still mad about his comment.'

"So why not go on a date with me and we can get to know each other better," he said as he gave a flirtatious smirk which made me want to punch him but I referían from doing so. Before he can touch me someone placed a hand on my shoulder and to my surprise it was Kagami.

"Hey, she said no, can't you see she's not interested in you." He said as pushed me behind him to block his view of me.

"What are you, her boyfriend or something?" He asked as I glared at him.

"What if I am?" He said as I was surprised what Kagami just said.

'He's probably just trying to get this guy to leave, don't think too much of it.'

"Whatever, hey cutie whenever you want to date a real man you know where to find me." He said as

"Like a dumpster," I stated as I could hear a few chuckles from the guys.

"Let's go," Kagami said as I walked beside him leaving the speechless guy behind. Once we were out of earshot  I turn to look at him.

"Thanks for helping me out with that guy," I said while beginning to blush from how embarrassing that was.

"It's no problem he seems like the type that doesn't care who the person is, and knowing you pretty well I figure you were restraining yourself from punching the guy." He said as I groan seeing that I would do it if there weren't many people watching.

"So if I ever fall into a situation like that again will you come to my rescue or should I ask one of our senpais to come to help me instead." He grins seeing that I was teasing him.

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable but I wouldn't mind helping you out again." He said as I smile feeling a bit of joy.

"Well, you better keep your promise on that."

Ayame POV

"Man this sucks," I looked out the window of my father's building. As of lately, he's been making me come and help Heaven with their choreography but ever since summer break he's been acting differently. He's been keeping a short leash on my whereabouts that I can't help Masaomi with his dance lessons and watch (F/n) games. Times like these I do miss mom being around, she would always know what to do when dad is like this.