shoot 94

Ranmaru POV

I sigh seeing that we'll be going out of the country for another shooting again and won't be back for a few days. Just to my luck and here I was hoping to go see their first game for the Winter cup.

"If I'm lucky enough I could probably watch it on my phone Tetsu did mention they'll be broadcasting it on TV," I mumbled as I looked at my phone and see what time their match was going to start.

"Ranmaru-san everyone is ready now," Haruka said as I sigh and grabbed my bags.

"Right let's get this over with," I said as I passed her.

'Mom please watch over (F/n).'

Your POV

As we all lined up for the welcoming ceremony for the Winter cup I began to look around to see all of the other schools that were able to participate in the winter cup as well. A few were a bit taller than me but sorta around Hyuga senpai's height but that was the least of my worries right now.

"Damn it! What is that Bakagami doing?!" Coach yelled as they let us have some time before the first match begins.

"The open ceremony is already over!"

"Apparently he forgot about the time difference, he'll be here soon," Tsuchida senpai explains.

"Unbelievable," Hyuga senpai said as he hung his head at how forgetful Kagami is.

"Out of all the times he has to be late it had to be today," I mumbled as I felt like punching Bakagami for not realizing the time difference. I took a second to calm myself from wanting to punch Kagami and look at the court we will be playing.

"This is amazing," Furihata-kun said in awe.

"The inter-high Courts were amazing but this is even bigger,"
Kawahara-kun said while I notice the cameras.

"On top of that, everywhere you look are schools we've seen in books and magazines," I mention as they notice it too.

"We're supposed to fight these monsters?" They seem a bit scared but Hyuga senpai reminded them why we were there.

"We weren't invited as guests, hold tour heads high," he said as they nodded but I can tell he was also scared about this too.

'Leave it to Hyuga to face his fear even when he's scared as well.'  I notice Tetsu with his phone out and reading something on it.

"Tetsu is something wrong?" I asked as he passed me his phone to read the messages. I began to feel uncomfortable that he wanted to see us now and with no excuses.

"Alright let's tell coach before she gets mad," he nodded as we walk to let her know.

"Sorry, but could we step out for a bit?" He asked as everyone seem surprised by his request.