shoot special Halloween edition

Okay, so this takes place after the training camp. So there might be some spoilers in this chapter but you'll understand what's happening in the future chapters. Also sorry that this is posted late hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Your POV

I'm so tired and I didn't have practice for today. Ayame didn't call either since she's helping out Heavens dance routine for their next song. I looked at my phone and began to play candy crush.

"There you are so this is where your hiding." I looked and see the coach standing there as I waved at her. She grabs my hand and made me follow her until we reached the gym. I see everyone there and I'm not surprised that Kagami is still eating.

"Is there a meeting that I wasn't informed about?"

"No this was something out of the blue." Hyuga senpai said as I nodded and sat next to Kagami.

"So the reason I gather everyone is to announce that Halloween is coming up. So instead of training well have that day off. Since I'm sure you'll have plans for that day." Coach said as she sighs about the news.

"I get the feeling we're going to train extra hard the next day." Everyone seems to agree with me since we know coach would do something the next day.

"You seem to catch on her habits (F/n)-chan." Koganei senpai said impressed that I would figure out coach plan.

"I had observed a lot and thanks to that I figure out how she works. It's not easy sometimes but it does work a lot when Ayame would make us practice for our competitions."

"Well then since that's done don't eat too many sweets." She said as we began to leave.

"Hey Kagami what are you going to do for Halloween?" I asked as we walk back to our classroom.

"I think I'll just stay home or play some basketball." He said as I sigh from his response.

"Typically Kagami," he seems a bit annoyed that I would say that.

"What about you and kuroko?" We both look at each other looked back at him at the same time.

"We might watch some scary movies or do something," Kuroko said as I nodded.

"Sometimes we go with Ranmaru to a Halloween party. Since his agency president has his weird ways to celebrate holidays with a party." He seems surprised that we would go to a party.

Kagami POV

When she said party that gave me the idea of what we can do all together.

"Hey, why don't we make our own Halloween party all we need is a place to have it, decorations, drinks, and food," I said as they seem a bit curious.

"That's not a bad idea we could have it at the studio. Ayame has the decorations stored and the class is canceled for Halloween. We can ask her if we can use the studio for our party." Kuroko said as I girn about the news.

"Great now all that's left is the food and drinks."

"If it's a party I can make some Halloween treats. Plus the studio has a kitchen for employees. Since we do events sometimes for the students we tend to cook healthy foods." She said as I was surprised that the place had a kitchen.

"Then we can just take the ingredients straight there. Do you think can get permission to use it today?" I ask as she took out her phone and began to text really fast. Once she was finished she put her phone away.

"I sent a text to Ayame and she'll answer me as soon she has time." She said as I grin.

"We should invite our senpais and friends to the party. It's more fun with more people around." Kuroko said as (F/n) received a message.