shoot 91

Your POV

I sigh as I wash my hair and body before going into the hot springs the coach suggested to go. It's only been a few days since we got qualified to go to the winter cup and ever since we haven't had a day to relax and enjoy some time to have fun. I don't blame her for pushing the guys too much she can learn a thing or two about how to relax.

'Maybe I should start getting new game strategies for the guys so we can be prepared.'

"Hey you, don't tastelessly wear your towels around your waist!" Someone yelled and by the sound of it, I knew exactly who it was.

"Swim trunk!?"

'Just what is going over there and does he mean by swim trunks?' I shook my head and finished rinsing the soap off.

"Hyuga!" Izuki senpai yelled as I was curious about what was going on.

'Did something happen? I'm starting to get curious about what is going on with the guys.'

"Huh, Kurosaki-san is that you?" Someone said as I turn and see Hanaoka-san with her towel covering herself.

"Oh, Hanaoka-san what are the odds we run into each other here?" She smiled as I clip my hair up so it won't fall into the water.

"May I take a seat next to you?" She asked as I nodded and walked into the warm water with my towel in hand. She timed her hair up with a clip and took a seat next to me.

"I notice that you and Kasamatsu-san aren't in this season, did something happen?" She asked a bit worried about our sudden disappearance.

"A small injury happen and to be safe we decided to take this season off to let it heal properly. Also Hanaoka-san you can call me (F/n), most people that know me call me by my first name," she smiled as looked at the sky. That is until we heard the commotion on the other side.

"With a scrubbing brush?!" Izuki senpai yelled as I blush.

"Seems like the guys are rowdy today," she said as I nodded.

"When you're in a basketball team it's usually not this rowdy," I said as she smiled until a bunch of girls came in giggling and talking.

"Hanaoka-san are you here for a competition?" I asked trying to avoid any problems with the guys.

"I just lost a challenge to someone today," she said as the guys scream.

"Um, should we tell the manager if everything is alright with the guys?" I shook my head knowing what is going on over there.

"I wouldn't bother I'm sure it's just my teammates getting disciplined by our coach for doing something stupid." She seem a bit confused but didn't bother to ask what would cause the discipline in the first place.

"I see so you are in a sports team at your school," she said as I was curious about what had been going on since we took the season off.

"Yeah, but who knows how long I'll play this time," I said as she seem a bit down.

"So you're quitting competitive dancing as well?"

"No, I'm just taking some time off at least until we finish the winter cup."

"Winter cup?"

"Yeah, my teammates and I got qualified to play last week so we been training like crazy to get ready. It's also the reason why we're here today to relax a bit before going back to intensive training." The door opened and coach came out to wash up and join us.

"Hey coach what was all the racket with the guys?" I asked as she sigh.

"The typical guy stuff they normally do, they were trying to peep on the girl side." She said as I sink into the water some more.