Shoot 9

Your POV

As we enter the gym we notice there was a net in the middle of the court. Masaomi began to walk to where there weren't many people on one side.

"Hey, Yukio," Masaomi said as one of the guys turn towards him.

"Masaomi what are you doing here shouldn't you be going to that place you go to practice your dance

"Masaomi what are you doing here shouldn't you be going to that place you go to practice your dance." He said.

"Well, my partner is here so I figured I wait for her. Also, I want you to meet her I'm sure you'll like her a lot." He said.

"Hey (F/n) come over here and meet my older brother." He said as I try to avoid Kise.

'Might as well it's better than being around Kise.' I walked over to them and I could see his brother was really handsome.

'Well, no doubt about it the Kasamatsu family have the looks and talent.'

"Yukio meet my dance partner (F/n)." He seem to blush as I remain confused as to why he would blush.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Kurosaki (F/n) but just call me (F/n)." He seem to blush more.

"V-v-very n-nice to m-m-meet you." He shuttered.

"As you can see he's not very good at talking to girls," Masaomi said as he places an arm around his shoulder.

"It's kinda hard to believe you two are brothers. I've read that Kasamatsu senpai is an amazing basketball player and have seen it with my own eyes." I said hoping that would break the ice of not knowing each other.

"See Yukio there's nothing to be scared of. (F/n) is a plain simple girl to get along with." Masaomi said.

"Shut it Masaomi," we both said at the same time which made us both laugh.

"Senpai were done cleaning this side like you ask woah!!" One of the boys tripped a bucket of water flew and unfortunately for me I got soaked.

"Ah, I'm so sorry miss her take my towel!" He began to panic but I stop him.

"It's alright accidents happen and your not the first one to drop a bucket of water on my head Masaomi did too when prank wars started. Even though he lost in the end." I said as Masaomi try to defend himself.

Kagami POV

As we saw how she didn't yell at him for what he did we try not to laugh but it seems she didn't care.

"Well, you might as well change so you don't get sick. He's lucky Ayame isn't here she would kill him for doing that to you." Masaomi said as he places a towel on her head and she patted herself dry.

"Don't remind me lucky for me I brought a change of clothes although I wish I brought the long skirt." She said as she sighs.

"We'll just head straight to practice after the game."

"I guess Ayame is going to ask what happen. Knowing her she won't stop until she gets her answer."

"Right well then Yukio why don't you show Seirin to the locker rooms that way they can change," Masaomi said as the guy name Yukio flinch.

"S-S-Sure follow me." We began to follow him but he seems more stiff.

'He needs help talking with girls. Then again I don't blame him for being scared of her.'

Your POV

We reach the locker rooms and I get my backpack out. As I open it I looked to find my dance clothes but it seems they're missing. Which couldn't be right since I double-checked it last night.

"That's strange where are my dance clothes? I was made sure to pack it last night." I question myself as I looked inside my bag. All there was our team jersey and basketball shorts with black and white shoes.

"Is something wrong (F/n)?" Coach asked.

"Yeah, something's defiantly wrong. For starters why do I have a team uniform?" She was confused about what I was talking about.

"Eh wait it was you who asked Kuroko for the membership to the club right?" Hyuga senpai asked as I looked confused about what they said.

"What are you guys talking about I've been busy with dance practice. Unless... Kuroko Tetsuya did you do this!" I yelled as he looked away.

"You did I thought you knew I wasn't ready to be back on the court!" He seem to look back at me his blue eyes looking deep into mine (e/c) eyes.

"Just believe in everyone and you'll know what to do. Like you do when you dance with Masaomi and Ayame." He said as I got scared.

"How can I believe that if I haven't played for a long time. Let alone believe in myself after being gone for so long." I sat at the bench and looked at the jersey. The number 14 of the Teiko basketball team. The former queen of the court coming back after a year. It almost sounds ridiculous no it is ridiculous.

"Ranmaru-kun said that you weren't the same after you quit. That you lost that light you had when you talked about your game. He told me that every time he had to go to work he wishes he could have left to watch you play. He regrets not being able to watch one of your games and wish he could see you play in one." Kuroko said as I looked at him.

"My brother said that." He nodded as I looked at the jersey again.

'My brother wanted to see me play in a game. Yet he had to work to support us. He sacrifices so much for me and my mother and he still does. If he can do that then what's keeping from moving forward.' I looked up at them and stand up.

"Alright, I'll join you guys for today." They seem to smile as I turn around to change but look back at them.

"You boys better not see me change or else you'll never have children." They turn around giving me privacy to change clothes.

'I never thought I would come back like this. Especially going up against Kise.'