shoot 25

Your POV

The day came and I was already in my outfit for the performance of our song it was dark purple with black ribbons and the skirt had ruffles and some white to make it pop out the layers of the dress. I also had knee-high black boots with dark purple shoelaces. My (h/c) hair was down like I always have it every day of the week and only had a dark purple ribbon with a light purple flower attached to my hair. (Almost like rin from idolm@ster)

Honestly, I didn't think there would be so many people here, and considering that I've done many competitions with Masaomi I shouldn't be nervous. Yet my legs were shaking and my heart was pounding fast that anyone could hear it. I have never been this nervous ever since my first official game.

'Stay calm it's just one song, not a big deal.' You try to calm down but as the seconds went by you began humming the song quietly.

"(F/n) you alright?" I looked up and see Tetsu and Kagami there.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a bit nervous."

"I've never seen you this nervous." He said as he pointed out your hands were shaking.

"How disgraceful to see me in such a state. Not one of my games or competition have I ever been like this."

Kagami POV

Seeing her all dressed up I was taken back that she transformed so beautiful. Not only that it's rare to see her this nervous it makes her look a bit cute. I don't know why but lately I've been feeling a bit weird and it's around her only. I feel nervous when she's around and whenever she's near I get this weird feeling in my stomach like it's doing backflips or something. Plus the way when she's all dressed up makes her look even cuter.

'What's wrong with me she shouldn't mean anything to me. She just a teammate that's all, but why do I feel weird when she around?'

"Hey, they're going to start in 5 minutes be ready." Her brother said as he wore an all-white suit when she wore an all-black dress.

"Right I'll be ready." She said as I see her smile.

"You sure about that? It almost looks like your about pass out." He asked as he placed his hand on her forehead.

"Yeah don't worry about me it will go away trust me."

"Alright they'll be going first and after that we're next." He walked away as took deep breaths and by the looks of it began to mumble something but I could hear her clearly.

"Mama if you are there watching us and give us your strength and lead us to victory." She said her eyes closed almost like she did a prayer. When she opens her eyes I see she's calm down.

"Well I'm off I'll see you guys after." She said as she walked towards her brother.

"HEY!" I yelled as she looked at me a bit confused.

"GOOD LUCK!" She smiled and give me a thumbs up.

Unknown POV

"Seems that fiancee of mine and her brother have gotten messed up with the agency's feud." The red hair heir said a bit impressed how much attention this little competition got.

"Looks like it, but why are we here as a team?" His friend asked as they sat in the VIP section.

"Well they are fans so why not come as a team?"

"You just don't want her to see you stalking her, right Akashi?" He said as the redhead smiled.

"Who knows but I plan to have her in our school before the year ends. (F/n) is the only girl that is worthy to stand beside me. Her beauty not only surpassed any girl in the world but her talent is by far the most advanced in the generation of miracles. An ultimate copycat that can combine many moves to make a powerful player. It almost seems that she too far for anyone to reach her." He said as he looked at him with a smile.