special chapter part 2

Akashi POV

For the past two days, we've been secretly planning her surprise party, and lucky for us Kuroko parents wanted to help and allowed us to do it at their place. Kise and Aomine seem to be having a hard time trying to understand what they learn when they study together. I finally found the perfect gift for her birthday and white day the other day while I was looking up some ideas for her surprise party. We all agreed to have a study group that day at Kuroko house since that way she won't be suspicious about our plan.

'Hopefully, those two can keep up with her lessons.'

Your POV

"So care to explain to me how you fail this test after I explain this who lesson to you both for the past two days," I asked both Kise and Aomine as I looked at their test scores. All the questions were everything we have gone over and they still failed.

"Well... we sorta forgot at the moment," Kise said as Aomine agreed while I wanted to yell at them but remained calm.

"I see well I guess it can't be helped," they apologize seeing all that time studying was for nothing.

"The makeup test is on Monday and that gives us almost three days' worth of studying," Aomine said as I sigh seeing I wanted to be left alone for a few days but I would feel bad if they fail again.

"Fine, I'll help you guys seeing that you could use all the help you need." They both thanked me and hugged me.

"Jeez, you guys are a handful sometimes."

Midorima POV

As Akashi and I sat in the room playing shogi I began to wonder about something. If her birthday is coming up won't her family be joining her to celebrate?

"Something on your mind?" Akashi asked as he moved his piece.

"I know that (F/n) lives with Kuroko but will her family join her for her birthday?" I asked as he seems curious about her family as well.

"I honestly don't know from what she told me her mother's health is very frail so she stays in the hospital to be monitored. I haven't met her older brother but from what she told me he's been busy with his work." Akashi said making me worry about her feelings.

Though I don't wish to admit it but I've been trying to avoid this feeling of jealousy whenever Akashi is near her. The truth is I like (F/n) and I would of confess soon but I couldn't not after finding out she started developing feelings for someone else. I  had hoped it would have been me but after finding out it was Akashi it felt like I couldn't hate him.

"Hey are you guys playing shogi again?" (F/n) asked as she came in the room and close the door.

"What if we were?" Akashi asked in a teasing manner.

"I'm just curious... so who's winning?" She asked as I moved a piece.

"By the looks of it I am," Akashi said as she stood by watching from the side.

"So do you guys have plans on white day?" She asked as we looked at her confused.

"Not really, why?"

"I need help teaching Aomine and Kise. They failed their test and they need help in reviewing everything before their makeup test." She said as we sigh in relief.

"I could help out it shouldn't be that hard," Akashi said as we stared at him unamused.

"It's Aomine and Kise we are talking Seijuro it took a total of three hours for them to understand what we were learning before we got the questions." She said making me feel bad that she had to deal with them.