shoot 7

Your POV

Ever since the day when I try dancing with Kagami. Things seem to change I can't be near him at all or even talk to him. I haven't been like this since that day the last game I played with the guys. Even here in class, I can't be myself and he's on the next row.

'I need to talk with Mido-kun today.' I heard the bell rang and I got my lunch to head to the gym to eat.

"Hey wait we need to talk." I looked at Kagami to see he was serious.

"Can't I have to practice." I try to get away but he grabs my wrist. Which is not a good thing since I hate people grabbing me.

"What's your problem?! You've been ignoring me for the past few days! Even in basketball practice, you pay more attention to the other guys but you ignore me! What do you have a problem with me or something!"

"I don't need to waste my time with you. You don't even know me and you suddenly think you can boss me around because you manage to do one move. Well, your wrong!" I pulled away from him and walk away from him hoping I can cool down a bit.

'Who does he think he is? Tetsu should have warned him I hate someone getting into my personal space.' I went to the gym and began to play music hoping that will help me calm down.

"They don't know what happened to me? They don't know the fear I have to deal with when someone overpowers me."

Kagami POV

"I can't believe she has the nerves to say that to me," I yelled as I ate with the guys.

"Well, she might gotten scared that someone took control of her other than Masaomi and Ayame." Hyuga senpai said as I took a deep breath.

"She doesn't like people touching her either if you grab her by force she will fight back," Kuroko said as many gotten used to his lack of presence.

"Maybe that's why she snap at you. You did something she doesn't like and that made her snap at you." Izuki senpai said as I sigh again letting all my anger go.

"I guess I should apologize." I began to walk to look for her.

"I think she's in the gym and might be there in order to practice her routine," Kuroko said as I nodded.

"Alright, I'll see you guys at practice." I left hoping I can reach her before our break is over.

Kuroko POV

"Kuroko if I remember correctly she said she has a brother. Do you know what he's like?" Hyuga senpai asked.

"His name is Ranmaru and he's Bern taking care of her ever since she born. Her dad died before she was born and left them in huge debt. He's been able to support her through his job as an idol. So far with the prize money she gets from the dance competitions they're almost debt-free."

"Wait this idol wouldn't happen to be Ranmaru Kurosaki from Quartet Night," Coach asked as I nodded.

"Ehhhhhhh!" They yelled as they were surprised.

"It's not a big deal to her she is quite popular. Even in Teiko her fan club always supported her in each game."

"Still she's related to one of the coolest singers in the world. He was an amazing rock star I remember hearing his music when it first came out." Hyuga senpai said.

"Well he's been busy lately so hasn't come home. Also with the new idols that debuted he's been mentoring them as well." They still seem shocked by the news.

"Do you think she can get us an autograph?" Izuki senpai asked as everyone nodded.

"You can ask her I'm pretty sure she'll ask him." They smiled knowing they might have a chance.

"Then let's go to the gym and ask her!" Everyone yelled and began to run to the gym and drag me along with them.

'I wonder if she still angry.'

Your POV

"I should apologize I let my anger get the best of me. My brother would be disappointed for letting my anger get the best of me." I looked at the time I still had time before the warning bell goes off. Might as well practice the routine now before I go back.

"Oi Kurosaki you here?" I looked to see Bakagami at the doorway.

"What do you want Bakagami?" I didn't bother to look at him since I might lash out.

"Listen I'm sorry. I didn't know you hate being grabbed by force Kuroko just told me." I turn to see him bowing which was weird.

"Whatever I'm sorry as well for lashing out. It's been a while since someone other than those two got a hold of me." He seems to look up as he was surprised that I would apologize as well.

"So do consider me as a friend?" He asked as I smiled.

"Don't push it or I'll put you back to the disliked group." He seems to smile at the joke and reached his hand out for me to grab.

"Well then let's get to work and I'm not going to give up until you join the team." He said as I grab his hand.

"Good because I hate people who quit." I smiled as I could hear something coming towards us.

"(F/n)-chan can we get your brother's autograph please." I look to see the whole basketball team. I smiled at them knowing I can't escape from them if I try.

"Sure I'll get my brother's autograph for you guys. At least when I see him next time." They smiled and went to hug me.

"Thank you!!!"