shoot 36

Your POV

What Kuroko just said made me worry about my coping abilities. It's only happened once but once was enough for me to remember. I don't want anyone else worrying about me and the side effects of my coping abilities. I just hope I won't use them to an extreme measure. Plus with all the second years exhausted from the first game if they get too far ahead then catching up will get difficult for them. If that happens then I'll have to step in and help gain the points back. All I have to do is not use my coping abilities to the fullest for today.

Kuroo POV

"They seem a bit tired," Kai said as the other nodded.

"They're up against two kings in one day. That's brutal for anyone to handle and it only the first quarter." Kenma said as he seems more interested about the outcome.

"Don't worry knowing kitten she's coming up with a plan. So I'm guessing that friend of hers and that wild tiger there are one of their secret weapons. Didn't you notice that they were on the reserve side for most of the first game? That means that they have something up their sleeve. Plus I'm pretty sure their upper classmates have a trick up their sleeves as well." I said as they scored a point but I couldn't help but hear what he said.

"Who cares about you kings? Go die!" The guy with glasses said as I laughed at his comment.

'Man, that guy personality is too funny!'

Your POV

From what the coach said about Hyuga senpai it's starting to make sense why his personality is like the way it is now. Well, at least I know what to give him for his birthday and Christmas.

'Hyuga senpai you sacrificed a lot for the team. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten as long as we win.' I mentally cry for the honorable thing our captain had to do.

"What's wrong Kurosaki-chan?"

"Nothing wrong I'm just got something in my eye," I said as calm myself to focus on the game. I was able to see that Tetsu was still being shut down. I saw them pass the ball to Shintaro and saw he was shooting from the centerline of the other side of the court.

"Damn so his shooting range did expand more than what I thought," I mumbled to myself seeing that he can shoot from where he stands now.

'As long he stays near their basket Kagami and Tetsu can't get the ball passed him to make a dunk. Plus with Takao on Tetsu, he can't pass the ball to anyone with him blocking his pass. Whoever pairs these two up he must have seen their potential beforehand.' I saw Kagami try shooting a three-pointer but it didn't make it. What surprised me he did an ally-oop when he dunked the ball.

'Kagami you really should pay more attention to his words.' Shintaro grabs the ball and does what I predicted he would do. If his shooting range was to cover the whole court then there's no way to block him.

Ranmaru POV

"You kidding me... there's no way that kid is human," Reiji said while we looked at the score. They were back by six points and knowing from her stories about her middle school friends. Then this must have been Midorima Shintaro former vice-captain of teiko basketball club.

"Let's just hope they find a solution to beat that guy," Ai said as I began to worry for Seirin.

Unknown POV

"So can I ask why you're in a good mood today?" A girl with long black hair turn towards her teammates.

"Whatever do you mean I'm just being little old me?"

"When you're in a good mood you tend to skip?" A guy with dark raven hair covering one side of his said. While his teammate kept eating his snacks.

"Oh, I just got word about a certain someone has returned to her usual self. Turns out we might see an actual pro come back from retirement." The one eating his snacks looked at her until a light bulb came on.

"(F/n)-chin is back?" He asked as she smiled.

"I wonder if we go against them at the semifinals, but that is if they can beat the others." She said as looked at an old foot of her friends during her dancing days.

'If we do see each other again will Sora still hate me for leaving the dance world? Will they all be happy to see me again?' She felt a pat on her head and smiled seeing that the two boys know how to cheer her up

"Rika-chin don't be sad here have a cookie," Murasakibara said as I smiled and accepted his gift. He would share his snacks with me whenever something is bothering me.

"Whoever this (F/n) person is did you guys have a fight or something?"

"No (F/n)-chin doesn't fight with people unless you make her. She nice and very good at cooking." Murasakibara said as I nodded.

"So who is the one that is mad with you?" He asked as I sigh.

"The person that's mad is not just me but everyone in our group. He happens to be angrier at me and (F/n) than everyone else." I said with a bit sad.

"Why would he be mad at you? Your nice and have a sweet personality."

"He's mad at (F/n) for being able to dance at the same level as us who have danced their whole lives." I started but paused before continuing.

"The reason he hates me is because I quit being his partner."