shoot 40

Ranmaru POV

We carefully made sure to not get noticed by anyone and made our way to the waiting room for them to come out. Unfortunately, we got an email and we had to leave to start our new song with Haruka now.

"Damn it why does the world always try to keep me away from my little sister," I mumbled as Reiji smiled.

"Hey come on cheer up we get the day off once we finish recording the song. So you have until then to see (F/n)-chan." Reiji said as the others began to get up.

"Fine but if your wrong I'll make sure you pay for this." He seems to accept as we began to leave the building.

'I'll make it up to you... I promise.'

Your POV

"Dear God please end our misery now," I mumbled as I felt my body aching. Not only that I'm also hungry and I want to eat something anything sounds good.

"(F/n)-chan you seem like your in greater pain than our senpais," Furihata said as I put on a smile.

"On the contrary, I feel like I'm dying." I try to get up but the pain shot through. Seeing that there's pain just by trying to get up I began to use some stretches to at least release some of the pain.

'Damn it I overdid myself and if the coach sees me like this then I'll be benched.'

"Let's go home!" The coach said as she was all happy.

"No wait... sorry... seriously wait.. we just played two games against kings." Hyuga senpai said as they almost look like zombies.

"Oh sorry," she said as I got up after doing some stretches it didn't hurt as much but it still hurt just a bit.

"We'll be fine after we rest for a few minutes, but Kagami... he pushed himself too hard." Hyuga senpai said as Kagami was shaking from the pain.

"I can't even stand, let alone move."

"That's what you get for trying to do everything by yourself." I teased him seeing him like that made me a bit happy.

"Shut up shorty." He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"We can't stay here forever. So let's go to the closest restaurant, but someone has to carry Kagami-kun." Coach said as I began to get my stuff and leave the room.

"Yeah, that's a guy's job so you guys might have to deal with that giant's weight," I said as they got together and played rock paper scissors. Sadly Tetsu lost.

'Poor Tetsu,' we gather our things and went outside only to see raining cats and dogs

"Oh man, it's coming down hard." Izuki senpai said as everyone got their umbrellas out and those who did had to share with someone.

"If I remember correctly there should be an Okonomiyaki nearby. It's a few blocks away from here... is everyone alright with that?" I asked as everyone seem fine with that and we all began to walk towards the restaurant. We almost reached the restaurant we heard something hit the ground and looked back to see Kagami on the floor.