shoot 13

Your POV

'We did it we won.' I didn't know if I should celebrate or not. I was a bit shocked that this team was able to beat Kise.

"All right!" Kagami yelled in victory.

"I can't believe we won." Hyuga senpai said as he gave everyone a thumbs up with mitobe senpai as well.

"Neither can I," I mumbled to myself.

'I guess I should apologize to Kagami but maybe that can be for another day. I still have tomorrow's competition and I think I have to make a deal with Masaomi.' I began to walk to where the others were and grab a bottle of water.

'Man it sure stinks when you're wrong.'

"I lost?" I looked over to see Kise crying.

"You idiot! Stop crying. And you got some balls to say you've never lost before. I'll hit you! You'd better add the word 'revenge' to that empty dictionary of yours!" Kasamatsu senpai said which was kinda funny to see what his pep talk was like.

'I think Kise choose the right school for himself. With Kasamatsu senpai around and Masaomi, I don't think he'll be out of lines.' They blew the whistle for all of us to line up.

"With a score of 100-98, seirin high wins." The referee said.

"Thank you very much." We said and bowed as they did the same. As I join the guys back I could feel someone staring at me. I ignore it hoping it was Ayame who was staring. Yet I was wrong since I could feel their eyes on me. As we reach the locker room we had I went to grab my stuff since my clothes were dirty but when I open it I see my dancing clothes were in a bag.

'Kuroko your so dead when we get home.' I sigh and closed my bag and brush my hair I guess the guys forgot I didn't have a change of clothes for now.

"I'll wait outside for you guys I need to talk with Masaomi and Ayame about tomorrow," I said as I close the door.

'I get the feeling that Kagami was the one looking at me. Man, this is going to be a pain until I say.'

Kagami POV

After we left and said our goodbyes to the kaijo team. I kept staring at her hoping she gets the message to apologize for what she said before. After all, I just prove her wrong today and I want her to apologize.

"Alright say what you need to say before I punch your lights out." She said as she turns towards me.

"Well say it."

"Huh?"

"Say your wrong about my goal and I was right," I said with confidence.

"How about you shut up right now you only beaten him cause he wasn't using perfect copy. Why should I apologize when he was in warm-up mode." She said as she went beside Kuroko and grab his things

"First things first we're going to the hospital to check your head." She said as he nodded.

'That girl really is a pain!'

Time skip

Your POV

Since I let the coach take him in I walked back and forth. Hoping he was alright and didn't have any problems. Out of all the hospitals to go to it had to be this one. When the coach came out with Tetsu behind her she gave us a thumbs up and smiled.

"Everything's okay."  She said as I release a sigh and I guess everyone else did too.

"That's great."

"Sorry for worrying you," Tetsu said as he bowed.

"I didn't know what would happen when you fell over." Izuki senpai said.