shoot 80

Ayame POV

'Finally, I'm free from my prison!' I made it to the game to see Shutoku and Seirin just starting their second half of the game.

"Ayame don't go running off by yourself," Eiji said as Eiichi finally caught up to where I was.

"But-"

"No but young lady if the old man ever found out we snuck out from practice to see your friends game he'll have us on a short leash too," Eiichi said making me mad that our dad would do that to my brothers.

"All the more reason to tell mom, what gives him the right to take all our hard work? It's not our fault he ranked number two," I said out loud making them sigh.

"Ayame I know your mad that our dad transferred you to Shutoku just to be closer to the agency but please let it go. At least until mom comes back from the world championship," Eiji said making me pout and turn back to watch the game.

'They don't get it and even if they did I'm sure they wouldn't understand.' The truth is the path to be an idol was the only thing our dad ever taught us. He wasn't there for our school entrance ceremony or even my first dance lesson. Most of his time was to find a way to beat his rival and in pursue of that he push us into doing commercials or stuff that idols do. My brothers were naturally gifted in that in that work field. Unlike me, I pursue our mother's dance career and became a dancer.

"Ayame?" I turn to look at Eiji and Eiichi looking at me full of concern.

"I'm alright," I said as turn to look at the game to see that the second half was about to begin. I notice that there was someone new that I've never seen before

'I wonder who that guy in the number 7 jersey is?' I looked over to the left and recognized two familiar hair colors. That I haven't seen since

'Is that Momoi-san and Kise-kun?'

Your POV

'I guess they've been studying all our favorite plays and no matter how fast we are they know what to expect from us.'

"Kagami-kun!" Coach yelled as I saw what was happening.

"Oh no, don't tell me he's already there," I mumbled as I notice that his legs were shaking a bit, meaning he's reaching his limit of jumping. Even with Kagami and Kyoshi senpai working together to stop Shin-chan, even they can't stop him.

'Shin-chan has changed a lot and has made a lot of improvements.'

"Damn it!"

"Are things really this different with Midorima change?" The guys said as Takao seem to hear them whispering to each other.

"Hey coach," I called her out as she looked at me.

"What is it?"

"You have to pull Kagami out." She was surprised that I told her that but before she could say anything I took off my shirt to show my jersey number.

"And send me in to take on Midorima." The guys seem a bit surprised that I would take on Midorima.

"Are you sure?" I smiled and looked at her from the side.

"Of course I'm sure, I'm not playing alone, I have our senpais as back up." She smiled as she expected me to say that.

"Coach?"

"Huh?" We both turn to Tetsu seeing that he has something to say.

"I think I can do it now... my new drive," he said making me a bit glad that he's confident that his new drive will work now.

"Alright, we're counting on both of you to change this game around." The coach said as she went to announce their member change. The buzzer went off and with 43 seconds on the clock before the third quarter could be over.

'They won't go easy on us, but that game and this one are strong different stories.'

"(F/n) I need to ask a favor from you," Tetsu said making me confused.

"A favor?"

Masaomi POV

"This game is so intense," Haruto said as he remain focused on the game.

"Tell me about, they're in the last quarter and they finally put Kuroko and (F/n) in at the same time." He seemed a bit confused about something.

"Wait why are they taking the redhead out?" Kuroo asked as I see Kagami getting dragged off the court by number 8.

"Geez, that basketball freak probably thinks he can still keep going," I mumbled as I heard Kuroo chuckle.

"Sounds like someone we know, right Kenma?" He said as the blond ignored him.

"They're eight points behind and they decided now to place Kuroko in? Are they that desperate?" Haruto mumbled as the game started up again. Takao was all over Kuroko and (F/n) sure to keep Midorima covered, but for someone at her height, she was able to keep up with him and make sure to keep the ball away from him.

'Something not right, why would they let Kuroko play if they know Takao will stop his misdirection? Unless he has something up his sleeve then it's pointless to send him in.'

"Looks like Seirin is dropping their pace," Akashi mention as we remain focused.

"And if they attack carelessly right after bringing in their trump cards, they'll completely lose control of the flow of the game." Haruto mention as I began to wonder what they are up to now.

"They could be calculating the best time to use their trump cards," Kenma said as I saw Kuroko was on the move and not only him but (F/n) moved as well.

"Wait, don't tell me that those two plan this?!" Haruto said as (F/n) blocked Takao using the screen technique.

"They switch marks!"

"That means Kuroko is... he can't be serious!" I said as I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

'Kuroko is taking on Midorima?!'

Your POV

"Kuroko!" Kyoshi senpai passed the ball to Tetsu as I block Takao from trying to stop Tetsu.

"Sorry Takao but this is between Tetsu and Shin-chan," I said as he seem a bit annoyed that I'm able to block every possible way that wouldn't let him near Tetsu and Shin-chan.

'I know that Tetsu can't use misdirection while holding the ball but luckily for us, he came up with a new drive.'

"This doesn't look good!" Someone from Shutoku yelled.

"Watch out, Midorima!"

"Sorry but it's not like that," I said but only Takao could hear me.

"This isn't about speed or skill, the only person who can pull this off is Tetsu," I said as Tetsu manage to do his new drive.

"The vanishing drive!"