shoot 27

Your POV

"And we are done." I looked at the mirror and see my once long hair reach my shoulders which was perfect now.

"Thank you for everything sir I can't believe how light my head feels," I said to the barber and at that moment Hyuga senpai came out with his gear but when he saw me he drops his stuff.

"Hyuga senpai what's wrong?" I asked as his dad turn and saw his son freaking out.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HAIR!"

'Oh boy, he might take a while to calm down

'Oh boy, he might take a while to calm down.'

Kagami POV

I didn't get an ounce of sleep for being excited. Everyone was here except for two people and for once it was not Kuroko.

"Geeez what taking Hyuga and (F/n)-chan so long." Coach said as I was curious as well since she's only late with Kuroko.

"Sorry for the delay coach Hyuga senpai was freaking out for some reason." We all turn and see her once long hair now short. She was carrying two bags around her neck as well and Hyuga senpai on her back.

'Just how strong is she to be able to carry him and their stuff.' She walks closer to us and everyone noticed her hair immediately.

"What happened to make him freak out? More importantly what happened to your hair?" Izumi senpai asked as she put Hyuga senpai on the ground.

"I cut it short so it won't get in the way and it feels way lighter now. I sorta forgot how amazing short is after a whole year of letting it grow out. As for Hyuga senpai, he was shocked to see me with short hair. Apparently, he said that 'she is coming to get us' must be a warning from Ayame." She said as we remember what Ayame said when we went to eat steak after beating Kaijo.

Flashback

"Listen up I'm only going to say this once okay. If anything and I mean anything happens to (F/n) whether be a haircut or an injury. I'll make sure that you will suffer 10× worse than what happened to her. So you guys better be careful okay."

End

Coach explains to her as she nodded as she knew this would happen someday.

"I see well it's a good thing I told her this morning but she was against it. Saying that long beautiful hair is important to a dancer." She said as we began to worry about the wrath of her dancing coach.

"She's going to kill us!" Koganei yelled as he panic.

"Don't worry I threaten her if she did something to you guys." She said calmly as everyone froze and looked at her.

"What did you say to her?"

"That I'll quit dance." When she said that I was a bit surprised that she would quit.