shoot 90

Midorima POV

As I listen to Oha Asa's fortune for cancer I was a bit nervous since I promise to take (F/n) out on a date. Why did I say yes if I knew the chances of her getting bored are high with me?!

"Today's is Picese lucky day," Oha Asa said as I sweated about what cancers luck is for today. As it went down the list it finally went to cancer.

"Cancer should play it safe and should not anger a Sagittarius today." I felt the room get much colder and know that Oha Asa is never wrong I need the lucky item more than ever.

"Their lucky item is..."

Your POV

I finished making breakfast for Tetsu and me before getting ready for my date with Shin-chan, I felt nervous but at the same time, I was excited. I haven't gone on a date ever since I broke up with my ex but with exams coming up soon and training for the Winter cup starting up again we should enjoy our time going out.

"(F/n) you seem happy today?" Tetsu said as I smile at the fact that he know about my date with Shin-chan.

"Oh, really I've been so distracted that I haven't noticed," I said as he looked at me trying to see what was going on in my mind. We would always know what was going through our minds before anyone would ask.

"Did Kagami ask you out?" He said making me confused about why he would say that.

"What no, you know Bakagami is focused on basketball," he smiled knowing that it was true.

"Alright if you say so," he said as I made my way to get ready.

"If Midorima-kun is late just call Kagami to pick you up," he said as he took a bite of bacon.

"Tetsu!" I yelled as I blushed from his response.

"So where is Midorima taking you somewhere," he asked as I looked away.

"I don't know but as long as we're having a good time it won't matter to me," I said as he took a bit of his food.

"You got a point, just make sure you have a good time okay?" I smiled and nodded before I head to my room to get ready.

'Tetsu is such a worry worte.'

Kagami POV

After having breakfast and doing my morning routine, I decided to do some errands for my dad since this was his day off so why not let him relax? After all, he works hard and he should take his days off to relax. As I change to get everything done but received a text. It was from Kuroko and by the looks of it, he had only the other first years to the chat.

Kuroko
(F/n) has a date right now who wants to go spy on them?

Furihata
Seriously with who?!

Fukuda
I'm in who knows we might be able to see how to show a girl a good time on a date

Kawahara
I'm curious who had the confidence to ask her out? I thought she wasn't interested in dating right now!

Kagami
Did she leave already?

Kuroko
No, not yet
Wait no she just left right now

Kawahara
Just follow her for now and tell us where she's at and we'll catch up to you.

Furihata
Is she wearing something cute or normal clothes?

Kuroko
I don't know, she's just wearing clothes