shoot 78

Your POV

As I prepare for our game against Shutoku I felt a bit anxious, and it's not just me. Since Shin-chan is one of the very few people I can trust some of my darkest secrets I'm pretty sure he knows if he holds back I won't forgive him so easily.

"Hey shrimpy stop staring at your boyfriend," Kagami teased as I glared at him.

"I'm not staring at him I'm observing our opponents to see how confident they are in winning. Unlike you Bakagami I try to find a way to beat our opponent and not just jump around like an idiot." I walked away before he could complain to me.

'Those eyes I've seen them before once and not on Shin-chan but in Akashi.'

Kagami POV

"Kagami-kun, " I turn to look at Kuroko looking at me.

"What?"

"Did you see Midorima-kun's face when he came in?" He asked meaning he saw what I saw.

"Yeah, he seems like a different person now."

"The members of the generation of miracles we've played until now we're undefeated and intelligent. They sat some defeats are meaningful and losing makes you stronger. Do you understand what that means?" Kyoshi senpai asked as I wasn't sure how to answer.

"For living creatures, victory is life and defeat means death," (F/n) said as Kyoshi senpai nodded.

"It's an extreme example, but humans retain that instinct. Those who know the terror of defeat, hunger for victory," he finished as I see what he meant.

"In a way, all generation of miracles are like starving beasts and they can be dangerous depending on how hungry they are for victory," (F/n) said as she let out a breath feeling the tension in the court.

"So you're a beast too since your part of the generation of miracles," I commented as she grabbed one of her spare hair ties and snaps it at my shoulder.

"Oww!"

"Careful Bakagami or next time I won't be so nice," she said as we glared at each other.

"Enough you two! I swear it's like your an old married couple." Izuki senpai said as we blush.

"I would rather be Sora's dance partner than being confused as his girlfriend," she said as I was ready to fight her.

"Hey knock it off Kagami " Hyuga senpai said as we stopped fighting.

"Remember they're not the only ones who've suffered a terrible loss," Hyuga said as he got up and we all did.

"You're right," Kyoshi senpai as he stepped into the court.

"One defeat is enough for me, they're not the only ones..."

"Who are starving," Kuroko said as he finished my sentence.

"(F/n) keep a close eye on their movement, if we seem to start having fewer points you'll be coming to help us," Hyuga senpai said as she nodded.

"Right, let's hope we don't get far from their points to win this game." She seem serious as we all went to line up.

Masaomi POV

I ran as fast as I could to watch the game on time, but thanks to Kise leaving me to do all the trash duty I barely made it on time.

"Kise when I find you, you're going to pay for this," I mumbled as I watch the ball being thrown in the air. I looked for a spot to watch the game and see no one I can recognize.

'Looks like Ayame isn't here either, meaning her dad is keeping her close.' I found a seat and sat down without a second thought.

"Well if it isn't kitten friend," I looked to my left and groan seeing who it was.