shoot 2

Your POV

As everyone played I've noticed that they forgot about Tetsu. It's not a big surprise for me to know they forgot him. Then again that's what he does and it's one of his strongest points in the court.

"Coach are you sure they can make it to the finals." She looked confused at what I said.

"By what I can tell they can't reach their level yet. So I'm a bit concern that they might lose hope of winning that's all."

"I see you observe what so that's why you were up there. You were observing the team and that lets you calculate what they can do and their limit to do it." She said as I nodded.

"In a way yes it was useful back in Teiko. I got the trick by copying it from someone I know." We both looked back at one of the new guys who lost control of the ball and came bouncing towards us.

'It's going to be hard to beat all five Miracles.' Grabbing the ball I stepped in the court at the halfway mark while dribbling the ball at the same time.

'Let's see how they'll react to this.' I took my place and decided to use Shintaro-kun move.

Kagami POV

I can't believe what I saw that girl made a shot from the middle of the court. I've never seen someone shoot that far or someone at her height shoot from there.

"If you guys think you can win against the generation of Miracles you need to work extra hard. Tetsu you have played with them and know how they are." She said as he got the ball and nodded.

"Pass it over here Tetsu. Kagami let's go one on one. Is that alright for you coach?" She asked the coach as she nodded, but I began to blush about something. Also by the looks of it, the other guys began to blush too.

"Wait you're wearing a skirt aren't you a little embarrassed to play like that!" She sighs and hands the ball back to Kuroko and went to the bathroom. When she came back she had black basketball shorts and a (f/c) t-shirt with black and white sneakers.

"There are you happy now?" She said as Kuroko passed her the ball.

"Don't cry when you lose," I told her but she seems unfazed by it.

"Same goes to you Bakagami." Just as the coach blew her whistle she and threw the ball in the air. I was able to grab it and head towards the basket.

'That was too easy.' Just as I about to go for a dunk she got the ball out of my hands and caught it.

"Your slow and your way to easy to read." She went for a shot and she wasn't even looking at the basket but still made the shot.

'You got to be kidding me!! Did she play before!'

"If you can't make at least one shot without dunking then I'll take back what I said

"If you can't make at least one shot without dunking then I'll take back what I said. Also as a reward, I'll buy dinner but if you can't then from now on I'll be allowed to call you Bakagami." She said.

"So all I have to do is make one shot and that's it. Alright, I'll do it." Saying that she smiled.

"Good I hope you like the new name after this."

Time skip about 30 minutes later.

How is it possible she's been able to make shot after shot and I haven't made one.

"Are you done Bakagami?"

"I'm not done yet." Just as I was about to take the shot she able to steal the ball and make the shot from where she took it.

"Alright, that's enough the winner is Kurosaki (F/n)." Coach said as she grabs the ball.

"One more chance please."

"Forget it I outscored you because I knew your style and your emotions. You won't be able to beat them if you let rage and anger take over your thoughts." She went to the bathroom my guess to change from her clothes.

Riko POV

"Amazing, her skills are professional," Hyuga said as we saw her play. It's true she is short and can't make dunks but her ability of free throws and her speed and reflexes help her out the most.

"Coach?" I turn and saw Kuroko standing there behind me.

"Ah yes. How long have you've been there!?" I was shocked to see kuroko standing behind me.

"Just a bit. Can I ask a favor?" He said.

"Sure what is it."

"Can you not mention this to her about her reason for joining. At least until she finds out on her own." He asked.

"Sure I don't mind but can I ask you why we can't mention this to her?"

"You see she used to play but she quit last year. She was one to consider a member of Teiko's generation of Miracles. Yet she quit last year and hasn't played. I want to surprise her by making her a teammate without her knowing it." He said and that was the longest I ever heard him talk.

"Alright, I promise not to mention this to her. I know that the school doesn't have a girl's basketball club. With her skills, she can easily be accepted to the boy's basketball team."

"Thank you, coach." He said as he walked away to change as well.

'I wonder what happen to make her quit in the first place.'

Time skip

Kagami POV

As I got my meal at Maji Burger I went to sit at the first table I found and began to eat. When I looked up and saw Kuroko sitting there drink a shake.

 When I looked up and saw Kuroko sitting there drink a shake

"How long have you've been sitting there!?"

"I've been here the whole time. Also, that's her seat." I was about asked who he was talking about until I heard her voice.

"Oh, it's Bakagami what are you doing here?" I looked and saw (F/n) standing with a tray of food.

"What are you two doing here and who told you we can sit together like we were friends." I looked around making sure no one saw us.

"Actually we always come here when don't know what to eat." She said as she sat next to Kuroko and handed him his frys.

"Plus they have really good vanilla shakes." He said as he drank his shake.

"You two known about the generation of Miracles right," I asked as she stops moving.

'Did I hit a nerve or something?'

"You won't win against them so don't bother asking." She said.