shoot 65

Masaomi POV

I sat alone in the stands trying to cheer for my brothers' team, but without Ayame around it's sorta boring. Even though I did promise to help my brother out I just feel off being at a game without her around. Plus why are there a lot of girls cheering for Kise here? Ok yes I get it he's good looking but come on there are other good-looking guys here too.

'I will never understand what's so great about kise.'

"Masaomi?" I looked up and see its (F/n) and the rest of team Seirin.

"Hey, it's been a while since we last talked," I said as she nodded.

"Do you mind if we sit next to you?" She asks which I didn't mind and they sat beside me. I notice a new face in the team and for some reason, he's a bit off.

"Ah Masaomi this Kyoshi Teppei senpai, he's one of the regulars from last year." (F/n) said making me question his skill.

"It's nice to meet you," he said as he smiled at me making me worry for her.

"Likewise, you sure he's a capable player for you guys? Not to be disrespectful but the energy you give off makes me question your skills." Everyone seems a bit surprised that I would say that.

"Masaomi trust me when I say he may act like an idiot, but when he's on the court he's a different person." (F/n) said as I looked at him and sigh.

"I'll only give you this warning and make sure you remember it well. (F/n) is a dear friend to me and Ayame... if I ever find out you hurt her in any way... I'll make sure you won't play basketball again." He smiled almost like my threat wasn't a bother to him.

"Masaomi-kun?" Tetsu called me out as (F/n) seem worried about something.

"It seems the game is about to start why don't we sit and observe what our opponents have in store for us in the winter cup." (F/n) said as she sat next to me and the other sat in the empty seats around. I felt a tap on my arm and see that (F/n) was trying to tell me something quietly.

"Did you had to go that far?" She asked as I chuckled softly.

"Of course I had to go that far we can't have another repeat of that incident with you. Plus if Ayame was the one doing the threatening she would go much further than what I said." She sighs seeing that either way she is always protected by us.

'Whether or not it's harsh I prefer her smile than see her all broken again.'

Ranmaru POV

"Okay everyone let's take a break for lunch." The director said as I stretch my sore muscles.

"Ranmaru-san here drink some water," Haruka offers me a bottle of water which I gladly accepted.

"Nanami what do you think about our acting skills were we good?" Ittoki asked as she nodded and smiled. They started talking about the role we had at the movie we were working on. I check my phone to see the picture of both my sister and me at the ski resort a few years ago.

'I hope she's doing alright at her training camp,' I close my phone and took a deep breath making sure not to show I was worried.

"Ranmaru-san?" I turned around and see they're both looking at me.

"Don't worry about (F/n)-chan, her friends are with her to help her too," Haruka said as I smile and nodded.

"Right."

Your POV

"Is it me or is Haruto seems a bit red in the face?" I asked Masaomi as everyone seem confused.

"Who's Haruto?" Kagami asked as everyone waited for an answer.

"He's a former dancer that competed a few years back," Masaomi said as I was trying to figure out why Haruto was acting this way.

"Oh, so you know him from competing with him?" Izuki senpai said as we shook our heads.

"No, he helped us train and giving out some tips to win. Since he injured his knee really badly he hasn't taken the risk of going back to competing. Plus his former partner left him for someone who she thought was better." Masaomi said as I sigh.

"It's been almost four years since that incident, but he doesn't look like he's injured," I stated as they seem surprised and looked where Touou was sitting.

"So do you think Kise and the rest of Kaijo's will have a chance of winning?" Masaomi asked as I sigh.

"In all honesty, Kise was inspired to play basketball because of Aomine but he has never won against him."

"And yet Aomine-kun never won against you," Tetsu said as I couldn't help but smile.

"True but comparing me to Kise is like comparing a beginner dancer and a professional dancer. They may be able to perfect the dance but the skill level isn't the same." I stated as they seem surprised about the comparison.

"So in other words, if it's between you two you have the upper hand." Kiyoshi senpai said as I watch the game.

"In a way yes," I stated as I could feel Masaomi stare at me. I looked to where Haruto was and notice him flinching when the guy with glasses patted his shoulder.

'Wait could it be that he has a crush on that guy? It could be the reason but he never really showed interest in dating so I can't tell.'

"Is something wrong (F/n)-chan?" Coach asked as I looked at her.

"The guy with glass do you know his name?" I asked as both her and Hyuga senpai looked at each other.

"I think his name was Shoichi Imayoshi," the coach said as I looked closely at him.

"Well then I guess I might need to talk with Haruto about something important," I mumbled as Masaomi chuckled softly.

"Try not to tease him too or Haruto will come after us both," Masaomi said as agreed.

"Kay," Everyone seems unsure what we were talking about but we both knew what we were planning.

'It's been a while since we teased a friend when they like someone.' The game started and the ball was thrown in the air.

'Now then let's see who wins.'

-------

Hello everyone I was supposed to post this last month but I've been busy with work. But I've finally reached one thousand followers and I am so mind blown. I couldn't done it with all of you and the rest of my followers so thank you all for the amazing support and the patients for the updates. I'm trying to fix my schedule for me to write and edit during the weekend. But as of now, I have taken every opportunity to work. Plus I'm saving up for the concert I was supposed to go to last year for BTS and it's not fair that they haven't announced their new date. I just want to see jungkook and RM in person.😥😢😭
I know it's better safe than sorry but I'm just sad and for the first time I miss human interaction.😔😔
Any how I hope you like the chapter and I'll update soon, bye.