shoot 75

Your POV

"Alright everyone listen up I've got the list of schools that won their games out of the eight schools on the list." The coach said as everyone ate the lunch I have prepared. Since we want to keep our best skills ready for anything we can't afford other teams to find out our weak points.

"So who're the three remaining teams?" Hyuga senpai asked as showed us the remaining teams.

"Shutoku, Senshinkan, and Kirisaki Dai Ichi high are advancing to the championship league." She announced as I drew the map to see who's going to go first with us.

"The championship league will determine which two schools will represent Tokyo in the winter cup. Now that the four participating teams have been chosen." She said as everyone was serious about winning to go to the winter cup.

"So we still can't use all our secret weapons yet?" Kogenai senpai asked as I sigh.

"Against Shutoku we might but the other two schools I'm not sure." The coach said making me nervous about our chances of winning.

"We have to worry for our next game if we worry about a game we aren't sure of playing it's like we already lost," I said as they nodded.

"Right let's pack up and get ready to go home to get some rest," Coach declared as agreed.

Masaomi POV

'Looks like they have three more games left, seems like the preliminaries are going by fast.' I was walking out of the building when I ran into Touou's captain.

"Hey," I said as I started to walk away.

"Your Haruto friend right?" He asked as I see a nervous guy shaking.

"Yeah what of it?"

"Out of curiosity but maybe you can answer me a question that he won't answer." He started to walk closer to me making me uncomfortable.

"Tell me, what is the relationship with that Seirin girl? I'm sure you know who I'm talking about." He said as I felt like I was being threatened right now.

"If your talking about (F/n) they're just friends," I stated as he open his eyes a bit.

"Is that it?" He asked as I pushed him off of me.

"Yeah they're just friends and former dance partners," he seem a bit happy and began to laugh making me worry if I should leave.

"I seeing makes sense now their trust in each other is deeper than I assume. It will be fun to see that girl get crushed by our Ace," he said with a wicked smile.

"Did he ever tell you how many times he's won against her?" I asked as he smile.

"0 to 75 it's quite the surprise that he's never won against her but I'm sure the year off made her a bit weak," he said as I smile seeing that they don't know anything yet.

"I'll let you guys watch and see if that's true, but a fair warning she doesn't hold back," he seem to get annoyed as I began to take my leave.

"Say hi to Haruto and Momoi-san for me," I said as I wave to them without turning back.

'So Touou team know the score but they haven't gone against her. Eventually, they'll figure out why Aomine never won against her.'

Your POV

"Achoo!" I sneeze as I rubbed my nose.

'Seriously how many people have talked about me these past few days.'

"You alright?" Kagami asked as I nodded.

"You should take some medicine when you get home. It's better to be safe than sorry," Izuki senpai suggested as I smile.