shoot special: Kagami special

Your POV

After finishing up my manager duties I notice a piece of paper sticking out. Me being the curious person I can be I looked to see it was Kagami information from the first day we met. The handwriting seems to be the coach's handwriting. Then I notice a few more details about him and his birthday too.

'No freaking way Kagami's birthday is coming up.' I began to smile seeing Kagami all surprised for his birthday.

"Three days?... I think I can make it happen with such a small time frame."

Kuroko POV

I waited outside for (F/n) to walk home together but she was taking her time. Kagami had to leave since his dad was coming home today and most of the guys left to go home.

"Tetsu!" I heard her yell as she caught up where I was standing.

"Did you finish your manager duties?"

"Yep and guess what I found out?" She said as I didn't know what she found out.

"Kagami's birthday is coming up soon, so I thought why don't we surprise the birthday boy with the team and have a nice meal together. The food will be easy to make and we have decorations ready at our place." She said as I bump my fist in my hand.

"That's a great idea and we can ask them a few of our teammates to help out. Except for coach we don't want to have the team poison by her cooking."

"Yeah, maybe she can help with decorations instead." I nodded as we began to shake off the thought of her cooking again.

"Alright we'll tell the guys about our plan and we'll invite Kagami over for dinner. He's not the brightest guy in the team so he won't know about it."

"I think we can make it happen, with everyone pitching in we can make this surprise party a success," I said as she nodded in agreement.

"Okay, tomorrow we'll tell the guys about our idea, and knowing Kagami he'll be late so that gives us a small opportunity to let the others know." I nodded as we began to head home and started to think of what to serve for the party.

Kagami POV

"Taiga that was a great meal you've made," my dad said as I smile seeing he enjoyed it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it my teammate taught it to me last time I went to their house," I said as he smiled.

"I'm quite surprised that you learn to make this by your friend. You should invite them over someday that way I can meet them." He said as I didn't think about inviting her over.

"Well if I invite her over then Kuroko would come too. It's almost like a package deal with those two where they go." I said as took the plate over to the sink.

"Ah so it's a girl that taught you this meal, and by the looks of it they're more than just friendship between you and her." He said almost reading too much into it.

"Dad we're just friends, plus I sorta messed up my chance with her already. Then there's the ex-boyfriend that is trying to get back with her and few other guys try to ask her out." I said as I remember the number of guys that like her.

"I guess that girl must be quite popular if she has that many guys following her. Then again that's never stopped anyone from trying to ask her out." He said as I sigh seeing that Momoi-san mentioned her ex-boyfriend and that he wants her back. Then theirs that volleyball guy who got rejected by her but still hangs out with her on their time off. Then there's the carrot who knows her well enough to ask her out if he wasn't a tsundere. Then that fan club of hers is also a problem if they see her with another guy or even helping someone out they get jealous too. Now I'm wondering how did she manage to get almost one-third of the school's female students to become her fans?