shoot 47

Your POV

I couldn't help but wake up from how much noise there was being made. For a second I thought it was Tetsu but then I remember he's probably at school.

'Wait just what time is it now?' I looked and see it was already late afternoon.

'Oh, they're probably at the stadium now and starting the first quarter. I should have prepared some lemon soaked in honey for them to eat at mid-game.' I got out of bed still feeling weak but I wanted to take bath and to at least get out of my school uniform. I open my door and see the members of starish stopping one of their members from cooking.

"Ummm why are you guys here?" I asked as they stop and looked at me.

"Ah (F/n)-chan sorry to wake you up we were trying to make you some to eat." The guy with glasses said I think his name was Shinomiya.

"Oh okay, I'm just going to take a bath please excuse me," I said as I went to my room and grab some fresh clean clothes to change. I noticed a pile already set for me and knew it was probably Ranmaru who did that. I grab the clothes and headed to the bathroom and started to run a bath to relax in.

'I hope everyone is doing alright at the game. Hopefully, Aomine decided to skip this game or not play.'

Masaomi POV

"Should I ask why you're angry?" I asked Ayame as she turns to me with a scary look in her eye.

"Do you have any idea who made (F/n) cry?" She asked as I raised an eyebrow at what she's talking about.

"What?"

"From what your brother Yukio told me, Midorima made (F/n) cry and what's worse she left without her umbrella. Now add up everything you just heard plus the reason she might not be here." She said as I finally got what she meant.

"Oh now I get it and I suppose you want to go after him for making her get even worse." She nodded and looked around to find him.

"Ayame if (F/n) isn't here then record the game for her at least," I said as she flinched and looked a bit disappointed.

"I already doing that if you haven't noticed it yet." She said as she pointed to a girl in the front row. I noticed that she had a video camera recording the game.

'Why am I not surprised about it.' I get up and began to walk up the stairs.

"Stay here and don't move I'll be back in a bit."

"Where are you going?"

"I have to take care of something personal at the moment and I highly doubt you can go in the men's room," I said as she blushed and looked away.

"Alright just don't take too long for me to worry." She said as she focuses on the game again.

'Honestly how come I can talk to her so openly about normal stuff but when I try telling her my true feelings I get cold feet.'

Ayame POV

'I'm such an idiot of course he would leave to go use the restroom!' I mentally yelled at myself I looked at the teams at the side and notice a familiar face. Someone that I never thought I would see again after he went to go start high school.

"Haruto?"

Midorima POV

If Kise can identify me then there's no doubt that Ayame will make a straight line to kill me. I wanted to apologize to (F/n) for my stupidly of slow response from the restaurant, but it looks like she isn't here and Aomine isn't here either too.

'Maybe it's best she isn't here if they lose then she'll be-'

"Oh, Midorima Shintaro right?" I flinched and turn to find Masaomi looking at us.

"Ah, Masaomicchi what are you doing here?" Kise asked as he got hit in the gut.

"You're a good for nothing if you're late to make it to an opponent game Kise!" He said as I step back a bit.

Normally I see him with a calm and collective face when he's with Ayame, but this is the first time I'm seeing this reaction. The only time I see him have a different reaction is when he's dancing.

"Sorry Masaomicchi," Kise said as he leans at the ledge.

"Sorry about letting you see this side of mine, but that idiot deserves that punch." He said as I adjusted my glasses.

"No it's fine really, please tell me she isn't here with you?" I asked nervously.

"'She'?... oh Ayame! Yeah, she's here too but she waiting for me in our seats." He said as I sigh in relief.

"Be careful she's going after your head for making someone cry." He said as my legs began to shake in fear.

"Now that I think about it where is (F/n)icchi? I was hoping to see her play against Aomineicchi." Kise asked as I flinched when he got hit in the head by Masaomi.

"Idiot she got sick and had to be pulled out before she got worse. You out of all people should know about her health." He said as I began to worry for her.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Kise you really are a major idiot."

"If (F/n) would ever get sick they have to keep a close eye on her until she is fully recovered. Of course, she is a healthy person, and all but when she's sick her health is more fragile." I said as he looked worried.

"From what Kuroko said it isn't anything serious but she'll be in bed rest for a while. So try not to worry too much," Masaomi said as he began to walk away.

"I won't tell Ayame that I saw you, but try to make things right with (F/n) at least. She sees you as a dear friend and out of everyone in the miracles, other than Kuroko, I do see you truly care for her. It's just hard for you to say what you truly feel about people." He said as he walked away.

'It's like he can see what a person's true feelings are before he talks to them. Kasamatsu Masaomi I can see why (F/n) considers you a good leader.'