shoot 93

Your POV

"What, America?!" The guys were surprised about Kagami's decision to train alone in another country.

"Kagami?!"

"When?" Hyuga asked seeing that the timing couldn't be a coincidence.

"As some of you would know, our school has a short-term study abroad program. Our sister school is in Los Angeles where Kagami-kun used to live. Apparently, he has a teacher there who taught him how to play basketball," coach explained as this was news to me.

"A teacher?" Furihata-kun question since Kagami never mentioned this so-called teacher.

"I haven't heard anything about this, (F/n) did he mention anything to you about this?" Hyuga senpai asked.

"No he never mentioned this to me either, so much for trusting in each other, jerk," I mumbled the last part under my breath seeing that he didn't even bother to tell me anything.

"I found out last night," coach said as she grabbed Tetsu's head, and by the looks of she was a bit annoyed.

"This year's first years have been coming and going as they please, it's like they're messing around with me," she said as she push Tetsu's head down.

"Why me? Ow, ow."

"Coach please stop hurting Tetsu he's not as strong as Bakagami," I said as he began to apologize to coach.

"Well... if he's going to come back stronger, I can't complain," Hyuga senpai said as I turn.

'You can't by I can, your so dead to me Bakagami!'

Ayame POV

Ever since I agree to help them with their training I've been able to see the improvements they're making. Especially in the second year, they seem to improve a bit more in their technique.

"Okay, go play cops and robbers," kagetora-san said in his tired voice.

"Again?!"

"The losers will do double strength training and a special lesson with the young lady training. So unless you want to do that I suggest you get started," he said without hesitation.

"Yes, sir," they said as they began to make their way to the start of the mountain. A few minutes pass by and Riko-san came in with a bag.

"How are they, dad?" She asked as he went from strict to dotting in seconds.

"Riko-tan! Today you're exceptionally-" he jumped toward her only to get punched.

"I don't care about that!" She yelled as I nervously laugh a bit.

'The poor guy all he wanted was to hug her, maybe she takes after mom.'

"Well?"

"They just have to do what they have to do," he said as he got up while holding his chin.

"On weekends they improve their stamina with Fartlek sessions, on weekdays they improve their individual skills. How much more they'll improve in the next half a month is up to them," he explains as she places the bag on the stage where everyone's bag is at.

"Endurance training aside, can they really master special moves in less than a month?" She asked almost like she was worried.

"Well, I believe it depends on the person who's trying to master it Riko-san," I stated a bit unsure about this as well.

"She isn't wrong, the first years can't but the second years, on the other hand, they can probably do it. Airhead already has his own style and he's talented, four-eyes and cutie have found their answers on their own. The remaining three will surely manage something," he said as I was surprised by what he said about the first years.