shoot 95

Kuroko POV

After that whole encounter, we made it back with the rest of the team and Kagami-kun got another lecture from Hyuga senpai and the coach about his tardiness. I knew (F/n) wanted to be left alone so I informed the coach that she went to the locker room to have some time to think without distraction.

"Hey, Kuroko what did he mean by "fulfilling a promise"?" Furihata-kun asked as I sigh seeing he would ask and Kagami would eventually ask too.

"It's a long story but it would be better if she explained it since it's something about her past." He nodded but Kagami went to the locker rooms.

'I just hope he doesn't get her mad."

Kagami POV

As I enter the locker room I see her sitting on the floor looking at a bear in a karate outfit. I took a seat beside her far enough to have her space but not far from hearing her.

"Want to talk about?" I asked as she shook her head.

"I won't force you seeing it a delicate topic, just promise when you're ready to talk about let the whole team know. They're worried about you," I said as she nodded.

"Thanks for saving me back there, I wouldn't have expected him to do that," I said hoping to get a response.

"You learn how to read him when you date for two years," she said as I smile.

"So that was your ex-boyfriend of two years, got to say you sure know how to pick them," she groan and hid her face.

"Please don't remind me," she said making me smile.

"I'm just saying most girls would like a possessive boyfriend," she rolled her eyes making me glad she was still the same.

"So who is she?" She asked as I was confused about the question.

"What?"

"I saw the lipstick stain on the cuff of your sleeve, she must be someone you were serious to have not cared about the stain." I looked at the cuff of jacket and jumped.

Your POV

"Jessica is going to pay for this," he mumble as he mentioned her name.

"Jessica?"

"Oh right Jessica is my teacher's sister, she's around the same age as us, and while I was training over there they allowed me to stay at their place. She must have gone through my stuff and did this when I wasn't looking," he explained as I wonder what this Jessica girl looked like.

"So it's nothing serious then, you and Jessica?" I asked as he laugh.

"Nah she's a prankster and I see her as a sister, the same as I see Tatsuya as a brother. Plus I can't handle how clingy she gets when she sees me with other girls," he said as I smile.

"I guess you have your limits too," he nodded as we sat there and enjoy the quiet. I don't know how long we were sitting there but eventually, this little moment had to end.

"Kagami-kun, (F/n), it's time," Tetsu said as we looked at each other and nodded. He got up but I stayed sitting before he turns to look at me.

"Hey Akashi had me at a loss, but that's all alright. There's no point thinking about a guy we're not facing yet. Besides, my head is full of thoughts of him right now," Kagami said as gave me his hand to get up.

"Yeah your right, we need to focus on our current opponent." I grab his hand and we made our way to where the others are waiting. Once we reached everyone Hyuga senpai nodded and turn towards the entrance.