shoot 77

Your POV

I was worried if Kiyoshi senpai was alright after waiting for him to rejoin us to go home.

"Hey shorty," Kagami called out as I glared at him.

"Don't call me that," he just gave me a face that I knew he found how to tease me.

"Or what shorty?" He challenged as I smile and pull Nigō from my bag. He flinched and took a few steps back.

"What's wrong Bakagami, you're not afraid of a cute little puppy?" I teased as I brought him closer.

"Ahhhh!" He ran off making me giggle at how easy he was to run away.

"Hey knock it off," Hyuga senpai said as I place Nigō back inside my bag.

"Sorry Hyuga senpai," he patted my head as I felt a bit glad he patted my head.

"Hey (F/n) has your brother been home lately?" Furihata-kun asked as I nodded.

"Yeah he's staying at our place for a while but he'll have to go back to the dorms with the others soon," I stated as they seem surprised by Ranmaru leaving again.

"Must be hard to be an idol," he said as I smile.

"I guess you can say that, but I think he enjoys it sometimes, even when he fights with Camus," I said as I looked at Hyuga senpai.

"Tell me the truth Hyuga senpai, the reason that Kiyoshi senpai stay back was because of that guy in the shadows," I said as he sigh.

"So you saw him," he said as Kagami seem confused.

"Who is this guy?" He asked as he looked at all the first years.

"In the world of middle school basketball, Teiko's Generation of miracles were the best. Needless to say, they're the five prodigies whose stunning power led to three national championships. However, there were others one year older, five talented players capable of going head to head with the generation of miracles. If they'd been born in another Era they may have been called the generation of miracles. Including Kiyoshi, the five of them are known as the Uncrowned Kings. That guy was one of them, the bad boy Hanamiya Makoto."

"If he stayed behind to greet him, they must be friends, right?" Furihata-kun said as Hyuga seem to know what he is like.

"It's just the opposite, you could say he's the antithesis of Kiyoshi. If Kiyoshi's the most honest basketball player, he's the most dishonest," he claimed making me worry about what happened to their game with that team.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting," Kiyoshi senpai said as he came with a smile.

"Kiyoshi senpai are you alright?" I asked as he nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He said as I had a bad feeling that he was hiding something from us.

"Well since we're all here let's go, we have our game against Shutoku tomorrow and we need to be prepared." The coach said as he all nodded and started making our way out. I try to catch up with the coach to talk to her about what's bothering me.

"Say coach do you think we can talk a bit?" I asked as she nodded. The guys walked ahead making me glad to have a bit more privacy.

"Sure what's wrong?" She asked as I made sure the guys weren't listening.

"Well, I may be wrong but did Kiyoshi senpai suffer from an injury?" I asked as she seem surprised that I knew.

"Yes he injured his knee last year during a game, hence he was hospitalized for the year."