shoot 22

Your POV

I was barely awake in class but I had enough energy to write the notes that our sensei had on the board. I look next to me and Tetsu was sleeping through the whole lesson. Then I looked to see Bakagami was asleep as well.

'Oh boy, he makes it so obvious.' Our teacher called on him but saw that he was asleep and walked over to him. He kept on calling on him but Bakagami grabs his head. That's when he woke up and saw what he did and apologized to him.

'I should tell the coach about this when we're in practice today.' I wrote down in my notebook for game plans and workouts for everyone. As the day went by lunch came and we all got together on the roof. Of course, Kagami brought his huge amount of food, and Tetsu and I had our bento box.

 Of course, Kagami brought his huge amount of food, and Tetsu and I had our bento box

"Hey, Kuroko does (F/n) cook all your meals?" Izuku senpai asked as I ate some rice.

"Man Kuroko is one lucky guy. He gets to eat food made by an amazing cook." One of the guys said as I remember something that almost passed my mind.

"I've noticed that maybe we need to improve our game strategy. From just the past few matches we had everyone's energy is really low." I said as they seem a bit confused.

"She's right we need to improve the game strategy and our stamina as well." Coach said as an idea pop into my mind.

"I have an idea how about you guys try dancing?

Kagami POV

When she asked us that we were a bit curious as to why she asked that. I know dancing takes a lot of practice to achieve where they're at but it's a bit difficult. Especially for us guys who never dance that style at all.

"Why?" Hyuga senpai asked as (F/n) place her chopsticks down.

"If you do ballroom dancing you can learn how to move quickly. Plus think of ways to avoid getting blocked and your agility will increase." When she said that coach smiled about her idea to get better.

"I've seen (F/n) and Masaomi body figures and muscles. The results are incredible especially since (F/n) only started a few years ago." Coach said as she was awed about the results.

"That's great an all but how does dance help us in basketball?" Hyuga senpai asked as she smiled which for some reason warm my heart a bit.

"I'll explain it during practice." She said as she drank some water.

Time skip

When we all got together we see Ayame talking to coach. Well, it seems that the coach was serious about this idea.

"Hey, guys it's good to see you all," Ayame said as we seem a bit worried about what we're going to do.

"Coach are you sure this is a good idea about us dancing?" Izuku senpai asked.

"You guys seem like you have never danced before. Plus a lot of sports use dance to enhance their skills." (F/n) stated as she stretched her muscles.

"Oh yeah name one and what dance style they use," I demanded as she looked at me with her poker face.

"Football and they use ballet which a harder style of dance to master. Ice skating also uses ballet as well." She said without a second thought.

"So you think ballroom dancing would help us." Hyuga senpai asked as she nodded to him.

"I'll let Ayame explain it better she has done it longer before me." She said as Ayame came and hugged her.

"As you may all know ballroom dancing is considered something only to do at social parties. For families with great power and money, it's a requirement for them to learn how to dance at least the waltz. As you saw in the final with our dear friend here she has been able to mix dancing with basketball in ways that no guy can copy. Not even Kise himself can copy it since he has zero knowledge of this sport." Ayame explains as she showed us a basketball.

"If you like Kagami me and (F/n) can go against you and Tetsu. A 2 on 2 match what do say?" Ayame asked which surprised everyone.

"Fine don't cry when you break a nail."

"I think you should worry about yourself than us tiger." (F/n) said while she walks towards the court.

'Let's see how good they are using their dance moves.'

Mini time skip

Kuroko POV

It was only been five minutes and they manage to outscore us. Whenever Kagami or me would block they would make a spin. True the experience they have with dance is great to use since not many guys would do ballroom dancing. Still having two experts who are capable of mixing two different styles into one helps them in advantage.

"Damn it how do they keep avoiding our blocks easily!" Kagami said as he was getting tired from trying to keep up with their speed.

"Come on don't tell us you're giving up Bakagami?" (F/n) teased as they look like they haven't got much of a workout.

"Never!" Kagami yelled as he voted fired up again.

"That's the spirit never give up," Ayame said all cheerful.

"Three minutes left!" Coach yelled as we tried to get a point in but it seems they knew how to block our shots in every position we took and since they have better footwork they can move quickly.

"Kuroko!" I took the chance and try to shoot into the basket and Kagami made a slam dunk.

"Time... the girls win!" Hyuga senpai said as I look at the score and see the 10 point gap.

"I'm impressed that you got at least 20 points. Plus this is the first time Ayame has play basketball." (F/n) comment as everyone was surprised about the news.

"From what I could see your footwork is most important, but we can fix that problem easily," Ayame said as she smiled.

"Well at least-," a phone range and it was a very familiar ringtone.

"Oh, Ran-chan is calling that's weird?" She answered Ranmaru and in a few minutes of listening her reaction change.

"YOUR BOSS DID WHAT!!!??"

'Oh no, he's going to be in big trouble.'

-----
Hey guys it's been so long I know but I  want to finish these books before starting the new ones. So I've decided until these books are done I will not upload the new ones until then. I hope you like this chapter and make sure to leave your comment below. I enjoy reading them and seeing what mistakes I've made. Like putting clam instead of calm which I've been noticing a lot lately.😅😅
And with everything said and done I'll see you guys in the next chapter this is musicride singing off bye.😊