shoot 39

Your POV

"A new pass?" Coach asked a bit surprised about Tetsu's passing ability.

"Why haven't you two said anything before?" Hyuga asked a bit surprised at it as well.

"Only a few people can catch it," I said as they seem to get what I was saying.

"But in his current condition, Kagami may be one of them. However, just passing to Kagami won't work until the end. We have to break free from Takao-kun and use normal passes as well."

"But maybe we can do it." Izuki senpai said as he smiled.

"Besides my are cramping up," he said which made me a bit concerned about that part.

"What does that mean?" Koganei senpai asked as everyone just smiled seeing him like that.

'At least Koganei senpai is funny when we need to lift our spirits.'

Ranmaru POV

"I wonder what was going on with them? They seem to be some in a disagreement and now it's like nothing happen." Reiji asked as I looked at the scoreboard and back to them.

"I guess that redhead giant said something to make them snap," Camus said as he watches.

"It seems they resolved the problem," Ai said as I beginning to worry about the outcome.

'This the final quarter and they're behind by 14 points. I wonder how they're going to pull this off.'

Kuroo POV

"Well, I guess that redhead will get in trouble after the game is over. I just hope he doesn't get slapped by kitten after this." I said as I nervously remembered the last time she slaps me in the face.

"Why it's not like she can slap that hard?" Yamamoto said as I shivered.

"Well she may not look like she can but her slap can hurt enough to leave an imprint for a few days."

"Wait so that's where you got that slap from. I remember you had that imprint for a few days." Kai said as I smiled.

"Yeah, I learned to never get her angry  and to never call her shorty ever since then." I looked at the court and see number 11 is back but they kept her in to keep playing.

'Seem like they come up with a plan now. I'm curious what they're going to do.'

Ayame POV

"Looks like kuroko back in but with Takao, in the game, he's not much of a trump card," I said as Masaomi seem to be thinking about something.

"Maybe they have a plan? I see they still have (F/n) in the game that means they got something that might work." He says as I seem a bit worried about what this plan is.

'Even if he plays it will be a repeat like the first with Takao. Plus the side effects of overusing her coping skills will take a greater toll now.' I clenched my fist but felt Masaomi grab my hands.

"Trust them I'm sure they will win so stop worrying about it." He said without looking.

"Masaomi... your right," I smiled as I felt myself relax and watch the game go on.

Sora POV

"Hey, Akashi have you heard? One of your teammates is up against two kings today." I said as we finished our workout routine with our teammates.

"I've heard but I highly doubt that they'll go down without a fight. Plus they got my fiancee with them so they can't lose." Akashi said as took a sip of his water bottle.