shoot 56

Kuroko POV

I don't know what happen between them but I'm glad they're talking again. Just this morning they acted like they normally act. Kagami calling her shorty and her calling him Bakagami. Even right now during our break, they're talking to each other.

"Kagami what do you think about these dishes for the summer camp." (F/n) asked as she showed him as they were walking to the vending machine.

"Seems like they fix the problem," Furihata-kun said as we all watch from a distance.

"Yeah and thank god that we don't have to deal with this anymore. Now the only thing we have to worry about is the tasting." Fukuda-kun said as we got a bit nervous.

"Just how bad could coach cook they might an exaggerating to scare is," Kawahara-kun said.

Time skip

Your POV

"Kurosaki-san can you do me a favor and take these notebooks to the faculty room. I'm late for a faculty meeting so just leave them on my desk okay?" Our teacher said as I agree to help.

"Tetsu give this to coach, ok I'll try to get there as fast as possible," I said as he nodded and went ahead with Kagami. I grab the notebooks and began to head to the faculty room. I'm pretty sure that I could make it before she starts serving food. I finished the errands and began to head to the room where the team should be.

"Maybe I should get them drinks just in case." I headed to the closest vending machine and got enough drinks for each member. I grab one of the reusable bags I had been given when shopping yesterday and place them inside to make it easier to carry.

As I head to the classroom I notice someone laying on the ground. At first glance, I couldn't tell but as I got closer I could tell it was Hyuga senpai.

"Hyuga senpai are you alright?" I asked as he raised his hand for help.

"Water..." I grab one of the drinks and open it for him to drink.

"Here drink this Hyuga senpai," I said as he grabs the drink and drank.

"What happen that made you lay on the ground."

"I ate the coach cooking and so she wouldn't feel bad I ate every bite she served on my plate." I smiled and got up.

"I see well let see just how it tastes," I said as went in and he got up to stop me but I walked in.

"No don't save yourself!" Unfortunately, I saw the food and something in me wanted to scream.

'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!?' I was mentally screaming hoping this was a prank.

"Um is this curry?" I asked a bit worried that I would mistake it.

"Yep, do you want to have a taste?" She asked as I grab a spoon and took a bite. I could tell that meat and vegetables were still undercooked. The rice is almost like porridge and then there's a weird bitter sour taste as well.