shoot 82

Riko POV

As the game went on and time was running out, no one was giving up any ground. Shutoku wasn't holding back either every time Midorima would go for the long distances shots (F/n) would copy the same move and try to keep the game as small as possible.

"There's no time!" Kogenai yelled

"Go get them!" As the first years cheered for the others.

As Izuki had the ball Shutoku number 5 was able to knock it out of his hand, but luckily for us, Kuroko was able to catch it. As Takao try to stop him he was able to use his new drive to get past him

 As Takao try to stop him he was able to use his new drive to get past him

"Yeah!"

"All right!"

"The vanishing drive!" As number 4 went to stop Kuroko, he managed to pass the ball to Teppei.

"Nice pass, Kuroko!"

"Go!" We all yelled hoping to get the ball in the basket, but as he went in for the jump I notice something happen to make him flinch. I was barely able to notice it but the way Hyuga is reacting makes me wonder if Teppei knee is giving him trouble now. As Teppei went in to make a dunk Midorima jumped in to stop him but accidentally pushed Teppei.

"Defense, pushing! Shutoku number 6! Free throw, two shots!" The referí yelled with only two seconds left and with one point behind.

'It comes down to these two free throws now.'

Your POV

I notice that Kiyoshi senpai's legs were shaking a bit, and by the look of the captain's face it was something very serious.

"Hyuga senpai what should we do?" I asked as everyone waited to hear him out.

"Screen them out! Don't let them get the ball!" He said as I couldn't help but worry if Kiyoshi senpai is alright or not.

"We're just being prepared, we're not telling g you to miss, of course." Izuki senpai said to Kyoshi senpai nodded.

"Of course, making both of these shots makes it the fastest way to win," I said as I felt my heart racing from the amount of fun we're having.

"Let's have some fun," Tetsu said with a calm expression. As Kiyoshi senpai took a deep breath and smiled at us.

"That's what I'll do."

We all took our place near the basketball as Midorima was on the left and his captain on my right. My height difference with these is shorter but my jumps are far stronger. In the referí game Kyoshi senpai the ball I could feel the tension in the air.

'Please make it in,' I prayed as I kept my eye on the ball as he made the first shot. It felt like time slowed down when he went for the first shot.

"It went in!" The guys on the bench yelled as the first shot went in. I felt relieved that it made it and with that shot in we finally tied with Shutoku. Now is he makes this shot in we can win the game. As Kiyoshi senpai grabbed the ball to make the final shot everyone seem ready if he miss the shot. I could tell something wasn't right he seem more tired now and his leg seem to shake a bit too.