shoot 29

Your POV

Dream

"Why did you quit the team?" I turn around and see Akashi standing there looking angry about something.

"You know the reason why I quit Akashi. I'm not going to follow a captain who would hurt anyone just to win a stupid game. I rather quit than follow that path and I'm also breaking up with you so leave me alone." I turn away and began to walk only to get grab by the arm.

"You think it's easy for you to break things up with us then ask your brother about what our fathers have arranged for us." He said as I pull away from him.

"What arrangement are you talking about? My father died before I was even born remember." I step back to get some distance away from him but he kept coming closer. One thing you should never do is get Akashi mad and I just did that.

"Your father made this arrangement before you were born. Once we graduate high school we are to get married whether we want to or not. In the end, our fates were seal and you know the words of an Akashi are absolute and you can not defy them no matter what."

End of dream

I woke up and looked at the time and see it five in the morning. I sigh trying to get some extra sleep but that dream was too much for me to go back to sleep.

'Maybe a jog will make me calm down a bit.' I got up and change into workout clothes and walked quietly to the front door. Since I don't want to wake up Tetsu and my brother. Once I reach the door I slipped into my shoes and grab my keys. I closed the door quietly and began to warm up a bit and began to jog.

'Why now after so long does he have to come and haunt my dreams. I just want to be free from this stupid fate I have.' I stopped and looked and see I was near the school and decided to go back home. So I could shower and get ready for the day.

'Maybe I can't be free of the fate I have with him. I should just accept it and move on with this boring life I have and live like they want me to have.'

Time skip

Kagami POV

As we did our warm-up for the game against Seiho I looked over to see shorty so empty. Almost like she lost in thought trying to figuring out her problems on her own. I walk over and patted her head and she looked up.

"Hey don't worry we'll win this game and the one against Shutoku." She smiled and nodded.

"Oh wow, so they do have a strong player. Captain your wrong about them they actually have someone strong." I see a blad guy say as he laughed.

"You got a pretty bad memory if you don't remember Tetsu and me." She mumbled at the same time she got mad at his comment. A guy came over slapped his head and apologized for his blabbering mouth.

"It's alright but it helps to motivate us to win." Hyuga senpai said as we all smirked.

"I see well such a pity to have goals that may never reach. You may be strong but not strong enough to beat us."

"Don't underestimate Seirin you can act high and mighty when the game is over. Until then control blabbermouth from saying something he might regret saying. Especially when that group is glaring at you all." She said as she pointed at the huge group staring at them. They had Seirin signs and most of them were girls.

"What the heck?" She walked up and waved at them causing them all to scream.

"As expected from her fan club they would go crazy for her." Izuku senpai said as we all nodded seeing that she was pretty popular with the guys and amazingly the girls as well.

"(F/n) we're about to start soon." Hyuga senpai said as she nodded and waved goodbye to the crowd. Even when she's waving goodbye to them they scream louder.

"Well seems your popularity seems to have gone a lot more attention unlike that game against Kise." I teased as patted my arm.

"Bakagami you have no idea how much relief I had at the time when they weren't there. It a bit embarrassing having them cheering for me." She said as I smirked how she's not in it for the attention like most girls would want.

"Well let's show them what Seirin is all about right." She smiled as we fist bump.

Midorima POV

"Well, she seems more popular with the girls than we are," Takao said as he seems a bit jealous about her fan club.

"Forget about that doesn't seem she'll be playing in the games today. For now, let's focus on the game we have right now." Coach said as we all nodded and began to do our warm-up.

'Knowing her she has already made a plan on how to win against Seiho. I wonder what are you going to do to win (F/n).'

Your POV

As we all got together in the locker room everyone seemed a bit too quiet for our first match. Even Bakagami is quiet and that's a rare thing for him to do.

"Listen up everyone." We all turn to coach and see her smirk and blush.

"If you all win this game I'll give a peck on the cheek

"If you all win this game I'll give a peck on the cheek." She said as she blew a kiss which made me want to lose the game now. Soon everyone began saying they want to lose or hoped that she was joking about the prize.

"How about this if we win today's game with Seiho I'll cook everyone's favorite food for lunch." They all got excited by that which caused the coach to get depressed.

"Sorry coach you could still kiss their cheek if you to do it." She just remains like that as she got up and gave a motivating speech to them. It was more motivating than her first attempt.

"Thanks for motivating us coach... alright everyone let's go and show them what that team Seirin will win." Hyuga senpai said as we all smiled with confidence.

"Yeah!"