shoot 60

Your POV

After we had lunch everyone helped out with cleaning. Which I wouldn't mind doing but they insisted on helping. At least it will help us pass down our food before we head to the gym.

"Hey, Kagami do you think you can help me by stopping me from scoring points?" I asked as he looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah sure but why me?"

"You jump around the same height as him." He gave me a curious look about who I was talking about.

"Who's 'him'?" Kogenai senpai asked curiously.

"He's an old acquaintance from the generation of miracles. He's well-known for blocking in teiko. He's childish sometimes but you can count on him to stop people from scoring." I said but I notice he was getting excited about this new opponent.

"Hehe sounds to me like he'll be a challenge worth taking." I couldn't help but laugh softly.

"But first we have to beat Aomine first before going to the next opponent," Kuroko said as he dried his hands.

"I may have an idea on how to beat him but it all depends on both of you. The first thing we need to do is come up with new moves. The game strategy we have at the moment won't work if Momo-chan can analyze our moves. So let's add our own twist but making our own special moves."

"What if we can't get past him in the first half?" Kagami asked as she took a deep breath.

"Then I'll go up against Aomine he might be a bit difficult the first few minutes but I'll be able to match up against him once I reacquainted myself going against his style," I said a bit worried about Aomine and his skills. After watching the game against Aomine I began to think of a possible way to beat him.

"Your going to use the zone against Aomine-kun aren't you?" Kuroko asked as I nodded.

"What's the zone?" Hyuga asks as everyone was curious as well.

Kagami POV

She sighs and took a breath before she started to explain to us about this 'Zone'.

"Those who truly love their sport have been able to unlock a door. I've been able to go in and out of the zone since middle school. The zone is different for each person but there are two doors to the 'zone'. The first is known for the 'zone' and the second door is known for the inner zone. No one has open the inner zone but I was able to when I was starting competitions." She began to explain about this zone.

"Has any other miracles gone to the inner zone?" Izuki senpai asked.

"No, I'm positive that they haven't been able to open that door. The only one that has been able to go in the zone and other than me is Aomine and Akashi." She said making me question about Kise.

"Kise is still not there yet, but I get a feeling he might open the first door soon." She announced but for some reason, her words had another meaning.

"How can you tell?"

"It's hard to explain but it's a feeling in my gut. Most of the time I get that feeling it means something is going to happen very soon."

"Then we won't have much time to form any new strategies against all the miracles." Coach said as we all got a bit worried.

"That doesn't matter, our main goal is to beat Aomine and his team. Right now our skills need to improve and evolve. We need to learn new skills as well and Momo-chan is probably making predictions of what I can do with Tetsu and the rest of the team." She said as everyone began to worry.

"There for we need to come up with a solution to avoid that." Hyuga senpai said.

"The main players will learn each formation we have so far. It won't be easy but I know you guys will succeed. Those in reserve will need to know a few to keep them in a loop. As for the miracles leave that to me, Tetsu, and Kagami. With our skills combined, I'm pretty sure that even they won't know what hit them." (F/n) said as she seems to come up with this plan ahead of time.

"That's like a good plan but they know both Kuroko and your style." Hyuga senpai stated as she smiles.

"True but I never did went all out with them so it's safe to say they only have seen a very small portion." As Kuroko nodded.

"The only person that might have seen me go all out was Midorima when we were in middle school." Everyone seemed a bit worried but she just smiled.

"It's alright cause I'll be able to go all out for the team. I've saw the game I missed but I took notes of some habits they did in the game. Momo-chan is still the best in gathering data, but I caught every little detail and saw what we need to work on." I was starting to think there more to the training camp.

"Wait don't tell you two made-" Kogenai senpai asked but was cut off by coach.

"Of course we plan the training schedule as a way to sharpen our weapons and make new attack strategies." Coach said with confidence.

"I see so that's why you two seem to know what will happen." Izuki senpai stated as we all nodded.

"We don't have much time before our first game for the Winter cup. Five schools have one of the miracles in their team and then there are the uncrowded kings that are still playing. Though I have no idea where they all went so I can't get any data on them until I see them." I was surprised about another group of strong players.

"Uncrowded kings? Who are they?" I asked as she seems a bit embarrassed about something.

"I wish I could say more about them but the truth is I never even played against them for personal reasons." I didn't know what she meant by personal reasons but I didn't question her further.

"Well they should all be in their second year so I won't be surprised if we go up against some of them," Kuroko said as she nodded.

"(F/n) has a point but it's best to be prepared for what comes. So let's make sure to show everyone that Seirin is number one." Coach said as everyone smiled and agreed.

'With both of them by our side, I'm sure we'll win.'

-------

Hi everyone how have been I know it's been so long since I last updated the book but I'll do my best update soon. Thank you all for your amazing support and your amazing and funny comments they make me so happy that you're enjoying the book. I'll update soon and thank you again.