shoot 87

Ayame POV

As I watch the guys do their dance practice I place my earbuds and watch the game online. Someone was smart enough to live stream the game, which allowed me to watch Seirin play today. The comments were full of everyone cheering for Seirin or asking if the referí was blind.

"Ayame-chan what are you watching?" I looked up and see Nagi looking at me curiously.

"Well a few friends of mine have a game today but I wasn't allowed to go and support them in person. So I'm watching the game from a live stream," I explained as he sat beside me and watch me.

"I didn't know you like basketball since you mostly in dance competitions," he said as I blush feeling a bit embarrassed about how close he was.

"Well I only started to get interested in it just last year but one of my dancers has done basketball since middle school. They sorta explain the who sport to me in the most simple ways she could but there are a few terms that I still don't understand." He smiled and got comfortable watching the game with me.

"So which team are you rooting for?"

"Seirin, they're the white team and my friends are on that team," he nodded trying to see the game from the small screen of my phone.

"What are you two doing?" Amakusa-san asked as he was curious about what we were watching.

"A basketball game want to watch too?" Nagi asked as I noticed something that caught my attention.

'Number 7 is covered in bruises and he's badly injured, not to mention his right knee seems more injured than the other. If he keeps going like this he'll end up just like Haruto.'

"Hey hey hey why are you two suddenly so interested in what my sister is watching?" My brother Eichi asked as he grab my phone to see what we were watching.

"Oh, a basketball game?"

"Eichi give me back my phone I want to know who'll win!" I get up to grab my phone he made sure I wouldn't reach it.

"Ayame if he finds out your watching this he'll lock you up for disobeying his orders," he said as I look away.

"I don't care," I said which surprised him enough for me to grab my phone.

"He's not the same dad that I once loved as a child, now some guy who's obsessed to beat his rival at everything. It makes me sick to my stomach that he's such an ungrateful person," I said without hesitation but I didn't care about it. I've held my tongue to say what I truly thought of our dad. As a child, I never understood why our mom would choose to compete out of the country or why our dad was always angry when he lost to shining. I guess that's why Eichi and Eiji would make sure I wasn't near dad when he was like that, they were trying to keep me safe from his temper.

"I'm going home now, seems like if I stay dad will get mad for disturbing your rehearsal," I said as I grab my things and headed out the room.

Eichi POV

When she left I felt like I failed to protect her from our father's anger and stand by her side. I promise mom that I would keep her safe while she was gone to her competitions.

"Give her some space Eichi, Ayame is in that phase when she wants to prove our dad he was wrong to do what he's done to us. In time she'll be happy and energetic like she normally is with her friends," Eiji said as I sigh.

"Yeah, let's get back to rehearsing our choreography," I said as everyone started to take their place

'Hopefully, Eiji is right about Ayame.'