shoot 4

Your POV

I was eating my lunch inside the gym and listening to music. I was trying to get the feeling of the dance in my blood but it didn't come easily. At least not without my partner to practice it. The steps and routine I remember perfectly from when they showed it to me. Yet I could feel the energy I would get when I practiced it last time.

"Maybe I can do the shadow partner and pretend he's here." I got up and got into position and let myself imagine being lead by my partner.

"What are you doing here?" I looked to see Kagami behind me.

"Practicing for something that isn't important to you. What are you doing here?"

"I saw you coming here and I came to see what you're up to. The stance you have right now it's something I haven't seen in basketball. Is it a special move of yours?"

"It's not important right now. I'm still not able to do it naturally as I do normally." I looked at him to see him staring at me.

"What?"

"Join the basketball team. Play in our games with us." He said as he stretches out his hand for me.

"I can't I already have to practice something important for my partner. If you want me to join ask him and our manager." I grab my things and left him there letting my words sink in his thick skull.

I got into the class and sat in my seat next to Tetsu. Since no one seems to see us in the back a lot.

'Why do I feel something bad is going to happen today.'

Time skip club activities

While the boys seem to get better in practice I could tell they seem serious about winning. Something inside them changed but how come.

"Oh (F/n) by any chance can you help the guys with their shooting. Some of them still lack in there's and barely make it." Riko said as I nodded. Lucky for me I had shorts on and a (f/c) t-shirt. As I began to explain how they can shoot better someone clapped. The only person I know that can clap like that is her.

"Amazing I haven't seen you play for over a year." I looked to see Ayame and next to her Masaomi. Ayame had her long ash brown hair that frame her face perfectly and pale purple eyes seem like they were full excitement. While Masaomi has short flat black hair and his steal blue eyes seem more calmer than Ayame but he seem intrigued.

'Great now I have to deal with them.'

Kagami POV

As looked at the two strangers both from different schools from ours. They looked like any normal kids but something about the girl made me want to stay away from them.

"Your still good to this day even though it's hard for you to forget." The guy said as (F/n) had a poker face.

"I thought you were coming after practice." She said as the girl hugged her.

"And miss every precious moment you make no way I can miss that. I already missed your first few days of school." The girl said as she smiled. She had light brown hair flow down her back and her school uniform was different from ours.

"I'm not playing I'm just helping out Tetsu and the team. Plus if I did join they'll send me to the girls and they don't have a girls basketball team. So I rather be an assistant for the boys until I finding something better to do other than study and cook." (F/n) said as she didn't try to hug her back.

"Eh, I was sure you would play this year. So who's that guy that's been staring at us?" She said as she looked at me. Her pale purple eyes felt like she was looking into my soul.

"Oh, him that's Bakagami he's not the smartest of the team." She said.

"Hey what do you mean by that!" I glared at her as she refuse to look at me.

"That you're not as bright all you think about is basketball. I'm sure your grades aren't that good either." She said as we stared at each other.

"Okay, I get it you two don't get along. How about we talk about the competition this upcoming week." The girl said as she smiled and kept hugging her.

"What competition?" I asked her as she smiled.

"You see Masaomi and (F/n) are dance partners. So we came here to see if she's willing to get her dress today." She blushed and looked away.

"Ohhh right I forgot you did that too," Kuroko said as he stood beside me.

"Hey, Tetsu long time no see are you coming to see it." He nodded as she smiled innocently at him.

"I always go to support her Ayame. Plus you always do her hair nice and seem to keep them in place." Kuroko said as she laughed.

"Well, it's not easy as it looks but as their manager and coach I have to do whatever I can to make them win 1st." She said.

"Um since when do you dance?"

"Around 3 years ago my ex needed a dance partner and he took me to their studio. In a few weeks, I mesmerized all their moves from amateur to professional." She said while not looking at us.

"She was amazing too her body was already perfect. When I found out she played basketball I decided to make her a dancer as well. At first, she didn't want to but when she saw it might help her she agreed to it." The girl name Ayame said all excited.

"Well my brother is busy with their new album with his roommates until next week. So he won't be able to come." (F/n) said.

"Ehhhh but I already ordered their tickets and Tetsuya's ticket. So what do I do with four extra tickets." Tori began to whine as she began to tear up.

"Hey, coach do you want to join us next weekend?" (F/n) said as the coach seem surprised she asked her first.

"Uh sure, why not why don't we all go that way we can see you compete?" Coach said as she turns around to her friend.

"Ayame can-"

"Already on it I'll order the extra tickets now." Ayame walked away already calling for the extra tickets.

"Well, then shall we go to practice?" The guy said as she walked past him.

"Alright let me change first." She grabs her things and went to change out of her workout clothes.

"Masaomi good luck with her you're going to need it," Kuroko said as he nodded.

"Thanks well I'll see you guys later." He said as (F/n) came out and followed him out of the gym.

'That girl will probably quit very soon.... maybe.'