shoot 23

Your POV

I was waiting at the cafe my brother asked me to meet him this weekend. Since I agreed to talk to him about this outrageous idea his boss came up with. Plus I made it clear that I want to be the one to decide on what I want to work as in the future. That crazy boss of his will pay for his mistake of putting me in the show business without my permission.

"Hey stop scolding or I'll tell Ayame about this." I look up and see him there in his normal clothes.

"You're late you know."

"Yeah about that some of the newbies wanted to come and talk to you. So it took me some time to get them off my tail."

"Well I'm sorry to say this but you're terrible at it. Cause I can see a bunch of colorful hairstyles trying to look through the window." I said as he looked and see the members of Starish and their composer flinch.

"Idols always stand out no matter what they do," I said as we got up and I paid for my drink.

"I thought I said your not to follow me when I have things to do."

"Um, actually they asked us to bring you guys to the agency." A guy with red hair said as I sigh.

"Can we just go you all stick out and I have a few complaints to yell at that old man," I said as my brother sigh seeing how I'm a bit annoyed at the moment. We all got into a van and it took us to my school.

"Um, why are we here?"

"I wish I knew as well." My brother said as to why we are here. We all got out and began to head to the gym and see the guys there starting to clean up.

"Hey I thought you were meeting up with your brother." Hyuga senpai asked as I walk to sit on one of the benches.

"I did but then I was brought to school and since the gym is the only where we have a stage I figured he'd pop here any moment now." The lights went off and we heard a very familiar laugh.

"Get out of there before I use a basketball and throw it to your head old man!" I yelled and he popped out doing spins and jumps.

'This man will be the death of me one day.' I sigh grabbing a basketball and aim it at his head causing him to fall on his face.

"Get to the point already I have practice." He got and dusted himself off and got up like nothing.

"Miss Kurosaki as you know you have an amazing talent of memorizing everything in every detail. Therefore I want your brother and you to do this show together and defeat the Otori siblings." He said as I sigh but the name he said made me think.

"Wait what do you mean by siblings it's just two right?"

"No no no it's all three of them." He said as I laugh at his comment.

"You're kidding me right there's no way that Ayame would agree to be in a show," I said while I gain back my composure again.

"Miss Ayame agreed to it on the condition that you would do it with your brother. Meaning that you will do it to show whose agency is better." He said as if it were a mere game to them.

"I refuse," almost immediately I left not giving him a chance to convince me.

"I already told them yes and you're already in the system. Even if you refuse you can't cancel what already set in motion." I was getting a bit agitated by what he said.

"Fine but if you do this again I won't hesitate to teach you a lesson. I expect to get paid full for your stupid games. Do I make myself clear crazy old man?"

"CRRRRREISTAL CLEAR!" He said spinning really fast.

'This guy is annoying.' I make my way to my team and apologize for the crazy show they just witnessed.

"So what do you think we should do a dance or a song?" My brother asked a sigh for what I'm about to say.

"I guess we can sing but I'm not sure if we can find a song that can mix both our voices well." I began to blush to think that I said that out loud. I have nothing against singing but the last time I sang was the day before my mother died.

"You sure if you want we can do a dance routine."

"Ayame is my coach and dance instructor at the same time. So she might start crying that I'm betraying her for someone better." He sighs seeing that dancers usually stick with their crew they feel successful in and comfortable to deal with.

"What about a combination of both make it look like your trying to use both of your styles and make it to one," Tetsu said behind us which hit us thinking about it better.

"That is a good idea." My brother said as he turns towards the girl in the group.

"Haruka can I ask you to write our song."

"Leave it to me I'll have it done before the end of tomorrow." She said happy to be able to help us.

'She seems happy to be able to write music I wonder why?' I headed towards the coach and bowed to her.

"Coach I'm sorry but until then please let me skip a few practice sessions for a bit and I'll make it up with extra hard work." She seems to think about it and turn her back at me.

"I'll allow it, for now, when your back I just hope you're ready for a hardcore workout when you get back."

"I'm always ready for a good workout." I smiled feeling excited about my new upcoming training.