shoot 67

Your POV

The second half began and I could tell things are about to get a bit interesting. Just seeing how focused Kise is now means that he has something up his sleeve.

"Kise amazing! He's just like Aomine!" Kogenai senpai said as we watch.

"No, it's not perfect yet," I stated as I didn't look away.

"What?"

"He's only doing it when people beside Aomine come to guard him proves it. He must still think he's off the mark." The coach explained to the others who didn't know what I meant.

"In other words, when Kise tries to go one-on-one against Aomine again, it will be once he's perfected his copy." Kiyoshi senpai said as I couldn't help but be a bit excited to see the outcome. For Kise trying to make a perfect copy of Aomine basketball skills is a bit tricky, but once you get the hang of it then it's a different story.

As Kaijo started to take action of Kise copy, Aomine suddenly made a shot that I haven't seen before. It was so fast that I didn't know what happened. With five minutes left on the clock and fifteen point difference it's going to be tough to get those points back.

'This is bad, Kasamatsu senpai is having a hard time trying to get past Imayoshi-san. They know what he's going to do cause of Momo-chan data.'

The game was getting more intense as each second passed. Then it happen, the one thing that I never thought would happen to Kise.

"So he finally passed Aomine," Masaomi said a bit glad.

"It would seem so but just how long can he keep it up?" Masaomi looked over at me confused.

"Is there something that you know about Kise?" Masaomi asked as I didn't look away.

"Yeah, and its effects are a bit risky if he has to play another game after."  They began to wonder what I'm talking about.

'Hopefully, Kise can recover quickly.'

Rika POV

"Rika-chin!" I heard Murosakibara call for me.

"What's wrong?" I asked hoping he was alright.

"Come with me to grab some snacks," he said as I sigh seeing that he likes to eat.

"Alright I'll go with you right now it will give me a chance to grab some things I need." I grab my phone and wallet and went to the coach to inform her that we'll be back before the warm-ups.

"Ok let's hurry and grab your snacks we have about 15 minutes before we start our game." He nodded and followed me to the closest mini-mart hopefully we would make it in time.

Time skip

Masaomi POV

When the game was finally over my brother and his team lost 98 to 110 a 12 point difference. I finally understood what she meant by the effects of the perfect copy. Kise couldn't get up after he landed on the ground.

'So this is Kise perfect copy side effect, he's unable to get up after overuse. In a way, it's like what (F/n) goes through only a bit different.'

"Masaomi you should go and see how Kise and your brother are doing. "

"Sure but why?"

"Kise lost to Aomine again and your brother will probably feel guilty for letting his team down." She said as I smile seeing that someone that Kuroko and her know went through the same thing.

"Right I'll send you a copy of the game when I get back home," I said as I got up and headed to the locker room where they were.

"Say hi to the guys for us kay," she said as I waved without turning to them