shoot 38

Kuroo POV

"Amazing who is that guy?" Yamamoto asked a bit amazed by the big redhead.

"Who knows but it looks like he can work well with kitten. Makes me wonder just who is this guy." I couldn't look away almost like I would miss something if I do.

"Still you forgot about that raven hair he seems to be on the lookout," Kenma said as we kept watching.

'That redhead just by seeing him I'm curious what his name is. Then there's my gut feeling that he might be in trouble. I get the feeling he might hurt my little kitten if he gets close to her.'

Masaomi POV

"Seems like his true potential is finally waking up. To think he could jump high enough to touch the ball with Midorima." Ayame said as I observed (F/n) condition and it's making me worry.

'If this keeps going she won't have the strength to even stay up and will collapse from pure exhaustion. Let's just hope Kuroko finds a way around Takao blocking.'

Your POV

As we kept playing I've been noticing that Kagami keeps jumping higher every time. Not only that it seems Takao is starting to read my moves. I need to change it up a bit before he starts blocking me.

I looked to where everyone is in position and by the look of things, no one can make the shot without being blocked. Meaning I need to think fast before I get called for holding the ball for too long.

"(F/n)!!" I pass the ball to Kagami without a second thought. He caught it try to shoot it from the middle but I saw what he was doing and made a dash towards the one place where I aim it. He was setting for me to take a shot and using those volleyball skills I copy this will be helpful. I manage to jump high enough and hit the ball hard enough to make the shot. Once I did my landing was a bit sloppy but the good thing is we made the shot.

'I almost didn't make it if I hesitated in the last second.' I looked at the scoreboard and see we were still a bit behind.

"Nice one shorty," Kagami said as I got annoyed by the nickname.

"Don't call me 'shorty' Bakagami!"

"Don't call me Bakagami then!"

"Focus on the game you love birds!" Izuki senpai said as we both looked at him.

"Were not love birds!" We said at the same time.

'Sometimes I wonder why I should respect this idiot. Let alone work well with each other... wait why would they call us love birds?' I shook my head and focus on the game.

'Come on this isn't the time to focus on foolish things. Right now winning this game is my top priority. Even if what I'm seeing right now is what Kise warned us about.' As the game kept going I noticed something about Kagami. He's losing stamina and he's acting differently now. He's starting to act like Aomine only thing in his mind is to win by himself.

"Kagami wait!" I yelled as he tries to make a shot but was blocked. The buzzer went off showing that the third quarter is over we walked over to the benches and took a short break.

"Kagami you're being reckless out there. You could have passed the ball to senpai he was open." I said as he ignores me which made irradiated me.

"Are you listening to me Bakagami?" I said as I grab his ear and pulled it.

"Let go of me!"

"She's right Kagami your getting too worked up. Pay more attention to your surroundings." Izuki senpai said as I let go of his ear.

"That's right and that wasn't the right time to go, you've should have passed first." Hyuga senpai said as took a drink of water.

"What good would passing the ball around have done?"

"What?" Hyuga senpai seems taken back by his response.

"I'm the only one who stands a chance against Shutoku. We don't need team play now, we need me to score." He said as I realized what he said.

"Hey what are you saying?" Hyuga senpai seems a bit angry at this.

"That's different from being self-center." Koganei senpai said as I got up and looked at Tetsu. He seems to get what I was thinking and walked forward and punch Kagami on the cheek. Everyone seems surprised by this sudden act but I don't blame them.

"Kuroko-kun!" Coach seemed more surprised.

"Damn it! Kuroko you bastard!" He got up and grab his shirt.

"The bastard is you Kagami, not Tetsu! Plus you can't play basketball by yourself." I yelled as he glared at me which didn't surprise me.

"So as long as we play nice together you don't care if we lose? There's no point if we don't win!" He said which reminded me of a certain group.

"There's no point if you win by yourself," Tetsu said as he seems a bit surprised by his words.

"You said you wanted to beat the generation of miracles, but your thinking just like them." Tetsu seems to grab everyone's attention with his comment.

"Even if we beat Shutoku as a team that can't trust each other no one will be happy." He said as we both know from experience with teiko generation of miracles.

"Don't be so naive! If we don't win those are nothing more than nice words!" He said as he punched Tetsu.

"Tetsu!" I went to his side and see the bruise.

"Then what's victory?... No matter how many more points you have at the end of the game, if your not happy that's not victory." Tetsu said as I looked at the ground know from experience in our past.

"That's right, it's not as though we want to lose!" Koganei senpai said trying to lift the mood.

"We're just saying there's no reason for you to do it all yourself?" Izuki senpai said with the same attitude as Koganei senpai.

"Do you have any objections?" Hyuga said as Kagami seems to come back to his senses.

"No, but... well.... sorry." He apologized as I glared at him.

"Of course I'd rather be happy when we win." He said as everyone seems glad that he's calm down.

"Coach there should be an ice pack in the first aid kit. Can you get it and wrap it with a towel or something?" She nodded and went to grab it.

"Now that Kuroko's calm Kagami down... the situation hasn't changed. What should we do?" Hyuga senpai said as the coach came back with the ice pack and handed it to me to place it on Tetsu's cheek.

"Excuse me, there may be one thing we can do," Tetsu said as he removes his shirt and shows his Jersey number.

"I can only pass the ball, but I can take it up another level." He said as he turns towards us seriously.

"(F/n) it seems we might need to use a double team like our old days," Tetsu said as I smiled.

"Right just tell me what you need me to do Tetsu," I said as he began to explain the team.