shoot 52

Your POV

"Tetsu let's go and eat on the roof hurry," I said as I grab his arm and drag him out with our bento box in hand. I didn't want to be near Kagami since it's been more than a week since we had that conversation.

"Are you alright?" Tetsu asked as I turned around and smiled.

"I'm fine Tetsu, why do you ask?" He seemed to know that I'm hiding something from him but I just can't tell him.

"I get the feeling that something happened between you and Kagami ever since last week."  He stated as I stop in my track.

"We just argued that's all, I don't want to involve personal problems with the team," I said as I kept walking towards the roof.

Time skip

Kuroko POV

The whole day (F/n) and Kagami avoided each other like the plague. I'm getting worried about how this will affect their teamwork when they're in practice.

"Hey," I looked up and see her in her practice clothes.

"We're you clear to practice yesterday?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, the doctor-approved that I'm 100% recovered. He also said to take more vitamins than what I normally get." She said as I couldn't help but worry for her.

"Tetsu you seem off in practice this whole week, did Aomine say something to you that day?" She asked as I nodded.

"I see we'll talk in private since I don't want Kagami to know about your situation." She said as she walked to talk with Hyuga senpai about what improvements to make.

'Of course, she would know if something happened getting rid of the past isn't something that no one can do.'

Your POV

"Hyuga senpai here the notes I took all week of everyone's progress. I also took some notes of the game against the past few games." He looked over and saw the notes I took.

"Seems like we have a lot of work to do before we can beat Touou, but knowing what we have to improve can help us sharpen our skills." I nodded as he kept reading but stop and look up at me.

"These techniques are they..."

"They're possible moves that each member can do in case we're stuck. Some might need to learn a few just in case they're being benched. As of now, only Tetsu was capable of passing the ball to the possible location for me to make the shot. Kagami however he's not going to be of much use for these techniques. After all, he tends to think only he can win without any help. I can't work with someone who thinks like that." I could tell he wanted to ask why but Kagami came in.

"Hey," everyone seems to be glad that he was alright.

"Kagami, you bastard, you really didn't show up after that." Hyuga senpai said a bit angry.

"Sorry," Kagami said as he bowed to him.

'Could he have told Hyuga senpai about our situation?' He seems to notice me but I couldn't bother to be near him.

"Eh? (F/n)-chan where are you going?" Izuki senpai asked.

"I have to stretch or I'll pull a muscle," I said as began to stretch my muscles.

Kagami POV

Looks like she doesn't want to be near me even in practice. Even though I want to make things right with her I just can't at the moment. She may be a good partner on the court but having a romantic relationship with her may affect my future.