shoot special: summer help

Hello everyone sorry for not updating the past month I was out of town for almost a and didn't have access to the internet where I was at. I recently got back last week and I'm still getting back to how things were but while I was away I was able to work on a few chapters for a few books. So I apologize for not informing you guys about this and enjoy this chapter with haikyuu characters involved.

Your POV

"Why? Why out of all days did this have to happen!" I said as I lay on the floor in my jean short and a tank top. Tetsu went to visit his family and I didn't want to bother them so I made up a lie about having plans, now I regret it. If this is my punishment for lying I get it I won't lie to Tetsu again.

"At least Nigō is with Tetsu," I looked at the time and sigh seeing that it was not even noon.

'Why is time so slow today!?' I was starting to consider going to the studio to get out of the house but then all the kids would want me to help with their dance lesson. I don't mind but I just don't have the energy today or mental strength to not snap as I do with Kagami.

As I began to think of other places my phone rang and without thinking I just answered without checking who it was.

"What do you want?"

"Woah did I disturb the kitty from her nap?" Kuroo said on the other side of the line.

"Oh it's you rooster, do you need something?" I said annoyed that he would tease me.

"I do, now that you ask, can you help me out with a new member of our team? He's talented with his height but he's only relying on that and I think he needs a reality check. So who other than you to teach that to him?"

"Why me? You could have your coach do that, so why are you asking me?"

"Well it's cause Lev's an idiot and your able to keep idiots in check," he said as I sigh seeing that most idiots don't learn fast with teachers much older.

"Fine text me your location I'll be there soon," I said as I got up and get ready. I took a quick shower just in case and picked an outfit that I can move easily today. I filled up a water bottle grab my bag and a hat that my grandfather sent me as congrats for winning the grand Prix.

Kuroo POV

As Kurasuno began their first lap I waited for her to arrive so Lev can see height doesn't matter when it comes to a strong opponent.

"Excuse me," Someone called out as I looked and see kitten coming in with her hat on.

"Can I help you?" One of the coaches asked as she bowed to them.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you but Kuroo asked me to come to help them out with someone's skills. I do apologize for disturbing your training camp," she said as I walked over.

"Hey, coach I should have told you that I call in a friend to help Lev out with his blocks." He seem a bit suspicious of her but seeing that she wasn't reacting at all he allowed it.

"Fine but just for today," he said as let her walk into the gym.

"So who's Lev?" She asked as I sigh and looked over where Yaku was yelling at him to get it right.

"That's Lev over there, do you think you can whip him up to shape?" I asked as she took off her hat and handed to me her bag and hat.

"Go easy on him even if he annoys you," I said as she waved back.

'That poor guy hope he can read her mood 'cause I can tell she's not in her cheerful mood.'

Your POV