shoot 8

Your POV

"Today's the day." I got up and prepared our lunch for today which I must say looks like the guys will get jealous of our food... again.

"Good morning

"Good morning." Tetsu comes in with his bed hair. Usually, he never gets up this early so I guess he must be excited.

"Morning Tetsu just give me a minute breakfast will be done." I finish making our breakfast and place it on the table. As we ate our meal I couldn't help but think what Tetsu said about Kise.

"Hey, Tetsu do you think he'll tell him where I'm at?"

"I don't think so. You still talk to Midorima-kun so I'm sure he hasn't told him where you're at either." Tetsu said as I looked down. Out of all the guys other than Tetsu Midorima was the only guy I trust. He didn't know what he had planned and asked for forgiveness for not stopping him.

"Let's hope he gives up soon."

Time skip

Kagami POV

I didn't get any sleep I was way too excited for our game today. I walked the gates to see everyone was there and waiting.

"Alright is everyone here?" Coach asked as we looked only to find two missing.

"Ah looks like (F/n) and Kuroko aren't here yet." Hyuga senpai said.

"Sorry, we're late guys." (F/n) said.

"Ah, Kurosaki you made it just in time." Koganei senpai said all happy to see her.

"Please don't call me by my last name. Just call me by my first name. Anyway, I figured you guys would energy. So I made us some honey-soaked lemons for you guy during half of the game." She said as we see she wasn't kidding.

"Sadly I didn't have enough time to make it something really good to eat after the game." She said as many seem surprised by her cooking skills.

"It's alright well shall we head out." Coach said as everyone nodded.

'Time to show Kaijo what happens when they mess with us.'

Time skip

Your POV

As we walk into Kaijo I could tell this school really devoted on sports. I'm starting to not look forward to this one bit.

"Eh (F/n) What are you doing here?" I looked to see Masaomi standing there.

"Masaomi you go to Kaijo?"

"Yeah, I guess I lost myself in dance to tell you. Anyway, let me guess it's a practice match with our team." I nodded as everyone seem surprised to see him.

"Well, I'll take you to them. I have to see my older brother and tell him I'll be late for dinner again or else he'll hit me." Masaomi said as he guided us to the gym.

"Oh right your competitions tomorrow. Right?" Coach asked as he nodded.

"That's right we just need to practice the dance today and rest until tomorrow. Ayame was disappointed it wasn't Latin style." He said as I was glad it wasn't Latin style I hate wearing those dresses.

"So what dance do we have?" I asked as he passed me a paper. It had all my favorite style quickstep, waltz, Foxtrot, tango, and my favorite Viennese waltz.

"Standard is favorite right? So we should be able to win easily." He said as I smile.

"That's good."

"Well, I guess we're finally going to see you in a dress. I hope you guys win." Coach said as we both nodded.

As we kept walking to the gym my heart seem to pound faster. I think I know why it's pounding faster. This will be the first time I see Kise after I left the club.

"Hey, guys!" I looked up and see Kise and no doubt he has changed. Not in looks but in skill as well. And when did he get a piercing?

'I was hoping not to run into him so soon.' I hide behind Masaomi.

"Don't worry I won't let him near you." He whispered as I nodded.

Kagami POV

"This place is so big I thought I come and get you." He said as he saw Masaomi.

"Hey Masaomicchi nice to see you again." He said as I saw (F/n) hiding behind him and he tries to keep her hidden.

"Kise shouldn't you be at practice." His voice was ice-cold unlike with us he was not happy to see Kise.

"I know but I came to get them. By the way who are you trying to hide behind you?" (F/n) seems like she didn't want him to see her but she came out on her own.

"(F/n)cchi it's you!!" He went to hug her but she moved away from him.

"Don't come near me." She said her eyes were cold.

"Awww why not I thought we were friends." He said as he faked cry.

"Not after that day." He seems a bit surprised that she would be mad with him.

"Man first Kurokocchi and now you. Why is everyone so mean to me." He said as he faked cry.

"Stop acting the victim." She said as he seem to change.

"Me being the victim how can you say that." He said as she seem to be getting a bit angry now.

"Can you stop being so sarcastic?" Kuroko said as he changed to his true nature.

"I'm interested to know more about the guy who's making Kurokocchi say those things," Kise said as he turns towards me

"I don't care being called a member of the ' Generation of Miracles' but I can't ignore such an obvious challenge. I'm not mature enough to let it slide. Sorry but I'm going to crush you with everything I have." He said as I smiled liking the sound of that challenge.

"Sounds good."

"Enough you two idiots can stay out here and talk big. As for Kise, I hope my brother hits you again." Masaomi said as he places his arm around (F/n) shoulder.

"Fine follow me and I'll take you to the gym." He said as we followed him.

'Finally, things are getting exciting.'