shoot 76

Rika POV

"Hey, Azumane-san you're close with Himuro-san?" A classmate asked as she blushed.

"Yes, are you looking for him?" She seem nervous and gave me a letter.

"Would you please give him this letter I don't have the courage to do it myself," she said as I blinked in surprise.

"Um sure," I grab her letter as she ran off thanking me for helping her. I grab my things and started making my way to the gym to do my duties as the team manager.

'Guess Tatsuya is way more popular than I thought,' I began to think about what Mura-chan said when we were in Tokyo. I do like Tatsuya but in a different way than other girls would. To me, Tatsuya reminds me of my cousin Asahi only that he doesn't look much older bit they're both caring and kind-hearted. I guess since we spend a lot of time together with the training and studying I've seen a whole different side of him that others rarely see. I began to shake my head and try to focus on what I needed to do for the team.

"Ah, Rika-chan did you bring any snacks?" The captain asks as I nodded.

"Of course, why?"

"Murosakibara won't listen and Himuro isn't here yet, do you think you can convince him to do practice?" He asked as I sigh.

"Mura-chan I have snacks for you! If you start practicing now I'll even give you the newest flavor that you've been wanting to try the past few days!" I yelled as he turn and look at me to see if it was true. When I pulled the bag of chips he gave a look that said it all.

"Rika-chin your mean," he said as I smile seeing that I'm now starting to understand him a lot more.

"I'm not mean," I said as I gave him a Maiubo for the time being.

"Now will you please join in the practice," he nodded as grab the snack.

'Mura-chan is so cute when he acts like this.'

Your POV

We managed to win against Senshinkan, one of the kings, by 78 to 61. Looked over to where Shutoku played and see that they have also won, but something about Kirisaki Dai Ichi had me suspicious about them.

'That's not their first string that played against shin-chan. That means they were observing our game to see our strengths and weaknesses.' I looked out in the crowd trying to see if the first string were up there but I couldn't see a lot by the lights.

'I got a bad feeling about our next match.'

Midorima POV

I couldn't help but notice her looking up at the stands. My guess is she knows what happened in our match and is on high alert.

"Shin-chan checking out your girlfriend?" Takao said as I glare at him.

"No let's go, Takao," I said as I walked away.