shoot 49

Your POV

Ever since I got sent to my room Shinomiya-san has been keeping an eye on me. Most of the time he would tell me stories about how much fun he's having as an idol and how he gets to sing miss Haruka songs.

"Hey (F/n)-chan what's this box here?" He asked as he showed me the box that I was going to return to my ex.

"Oh that its something I need to give back to someone." He seems to get that there's more to the story than that.

"Did he break your heart or was it something else?" I was surprised by his question that I just couldn't help but feel a bit sad.

"I broke up with him but at the same time I hoped he would come back to his senses." He didn't say anything but it was like he was saying to go on.

"As one of the members who were given the title the generation of miracles and the first female to join an all-boys team. I had always work hard and try not to show any sign of weakness but there were a few people I did trust. Most of them were the generation of miracles but with Akashi, it was different between us. We were close and at the same time work well as any great team but we started to date after knowing each other for half a year. He was very kind and sweet to me so when we had a match we would focus on the game then our relationship, but once the game was over he would be very affectionate with me. Around our second year in middle school, everything changed with our team and soon he changed as well. Sadly my world began to crumble when I got hurt during a game in the championship league and then my mother passed away the following year. He wasn't there to help me get back up... when I need him the most he wasn't there for me and in the end, I decided to end our relationship with him." I looked up at him and he had tears in his eyes.

"But I'm fine now I have my brother and Tetsu and a bunch of amazing friends by my side," I said try to stay positive but got surprised by his hug.

"It's okay to cry when you feel sad so don't hide your tears with a fake smile." He said as I began to cry silently not want the others to hear.

Haruka POV

We all heard everything she said and couldn't believe that she been keeping her head up high for so long. I know that loving someone is forbidden in our industry but when your heart is broken it sometimes hurts to get back up. For me to know a little more about her even if I wasn't supposed to hear it makes me feel a bit closer to her.

"Miss Haruka you can come in with everyone if you like." I snapped out of thought and Syo opens the door for us to come inside.  We see her all composed but her eyes do look a bit puffy.

"I'm sorry for listening in I just..."

"It's fine I normally don't cry but every now and then it's ok to let go some tears." She said as I smiled and Hijirikawa-san places her food in front of her.

"We thought some porridge would be easy for you to eat. I got your medicine right here too so once your done eat you should take it." Ichinose-san said as everyone smiled.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me I just wish there was some way to repay you guys." I smiled and lightly hold her hand.

"The best gift you could give us is to get better. I'm sure everyone here wants to see you play basketball and win." She smiled and began to eat the food carefully since it was still hot.

"It's really good thank you," she said as she gave us a soft smile.

"Your very much welcome."

Ayame POV

I was walking back to our seats when I noticed a familiar green hair guy. I smiled and quietly walked behind him.

"So are you enjoying the view?" I asked as he flinched and turn around slowly.

"Ayame... I can explain," he said as he backed away slowly.

"Hey, Midorima do you wanna hear a joke... what is black and blue and red all over?" I asked nicely as he was shaking.

"A newspaper?"

"No, it's your face after I beat you up." I was about to slap him but got restrained by someone.

"Honestly Ayame be more mature than me and don't go beating up Midorima for (F/n) sake at least," Masaomi said as I blushed and stop moving.

"Fine I guess," he let go of me but I just can't help but be protective of my friends.

"Sorry about that Midorima," he apologized but he said it was fine.

"Oh yeah I ran into your teammate Takao I think that was his name earlier. He's a bit I don't know how to explain it but free-spirited when he jokes around." He said as I sigh and look at the clock.

'Can they really make a comeback in the second half?'

Time skip after the game

Kuroko POV

After playing against Aomine-kun I couldn't believe that he was that strong. Still, how was she able to beat Aomine-kun without much difficulty? I know from all those days we went to practice that they were already playing one on one and every time he would end up losing to her.

"Say (F/n)-chan has beaten him before right?" Koganei senpai asked as I nodded.

"Yes, but how she does it is a mystery as well. Not once have I seen her lose against him," everyone seems a bit down.

"We could have won if she had taken better care of herself.... but she didn't and got sick for trying to help us in gathering data on them," Kagami said but the way he said it well it almost sounds like he's blaming her.

"Kagami enough already we were the one's to think that perfect copy had no drawbacks. We were naive to think that she had no limits but we were more naive to think we have won without any idea how to play against them." Coach said as he looked away and began to leave the gym.

"Whatever good night." He said as he left.

"I know this is a bad time and all, but I wanted to give this to you for (F/n)," Ayame said at the door with a sad look.

"Ayame-san?"

"I know you did your best out there and I'm sure she knows you did your best out there too. So please learn from this game and find a way to improve your basketball. Please I'm putting a lot of trust in you guys because for so long she has been hurt by those she considered her friends. So please... please... please don't give up!" Ayame said as she was crying.

"Ayame is right... so what if you lost against Aomine you guys have another shot in tomorrow's games. So make it up for her until she comes back. I know for sure she'll probably have a few tricks up her sleeve and will need her team to make sure they work perfectly." Masaomi said as he grabs the camera from Ayame and hands it to me.

"Kuroko make sure you tell her about today alright? She needs to know about Aomine and Kagami level." I nodded as he patted my shoulder.

"Seirin I know we're in different schools but you can trust us when you need help with something. Whether be improving your teamwork or not we'll gladly help you out. After all in the dance world when you find the right match you stay with them until you retire." He said which surprised everyone his way of motivation.

"Well then good luck to you guys we'll be watching you guys for her so don't get discouraged alright. Also, be ready cause depending on the results of the game we'll have you guys try an all-new training course one that Ayame will make for you all. If it's alright with you Riko senpai can I get your contact info so I can send it to you directly?" Masaomi asked as she nodded and they exchanged their information.

"Masaomi.."

"Don't worry I can keep a secret away from someone for many years. Just make sure you guys keep going until the end." I nodded as they both left.

'Masaomi... Ayame... thank you.'