shoot 88

Rika POV

I watch Kurosaki-san game while we were on the road to our practice match at Kurasuno and since it would take two hours I had some free time. The coach was sitting in the row behind the driver as I sat on the other side of her row. Everyone was either talking or either sleeping but Murosakibara was just eating his snacks he brought as Tatsuya was reading his magazine. I sigh seeing that most of our team that we brought are from the second-string group. I was here for two reasons, 1. I'm the team manager so I need to gather information on what needs to be improved, and 2. Murosakibara seems to listen to three people and I'm one of those people that he listens to.

"Rika-chin what are you watching?" I turn to see Murosakibara leaning forward to watch over my shoulder.

"Oh Mura-chan I'm watching Kurosaki-san game, turns out someone is live streaming the game." Tatsuya sat next to me to look at the game.

"That's Taiga team but what's up with the comments?" I read each comment and I felt a bit annoyed that the other team was doing to stir in is wrong but number 7 is protecting his team made me feel sorry for him. I know when someone is trying to protect people they care about, they always get hurt the most especially when they don't ask for help.

"Rika are you alright?" Tatsuya asked as I smile and nodded.

"Of course why wouldn't I be?"

"Rika-chin you look sad about something," Murosakibara said as I felt like my mask is starting to fade.

"I'm fine guys," I said as they look at each other.

"Here Rika-chin you might be hungry I can share my snacks with you," Murosakibara said as he gave me a Maiubo.

"Mura-chan," he smiles making me blush and thank him for the snack.

"Rika I know you have an older cousin but where does he go again?" Tatsuya asked as I smile.

"Kurasuno, the same school we're going to for our practice match today."

"Eh, so we might play against Rika-chin cousin?"

"Mura-chan my cousin doesn't play basketball he plays volleyball," I said as he groan.

"Rika-chan do you want to go see him while we're there?"

"I think it would be best if I don't he may look older but in truth, he's shy like me." They seem a bit suspicious but in truth that's how Asahi has always been.

'I wonder if Noya is still with him? It would be nice to visit them while I'm still here.'

Your POV

"He made it!"

"All right!"

The guys yelled in excitement as the coach sighed in relief for taking the chance of this gamble. Until now Tetsu intermediate passes have always been team plays, even if they seem like unexpected trick plays to their opponents, they're well-established attack patterns to our team. Still, that pass wasn't built into an attack pattern and even the others didn't know about that pass. In other words, Tetsu is changing the pass course on his own. Meaning that the other team won't know which way the ball will go and won't be expecting it.

'Now our come back starts now.'

Haruto POV

"How did he catch that pass?" Sakurai asked surprised about Kuroko's pass was caught by Kagami.

"He just did, when you practice with him every day you start to understand how Tetsu thinks. What you need isn't logic... it's trust." Aomine said as I smile as Momo-chan seem concerned about him.