shoot 73

Kuroko POV

After that night with Momoi-san I've been working on my new technique that I've been working on with (F/n). Though she seems more stressed out than she normally gets. With exams coming up and preparing meals for us and the housework, then their basketball practice. I've tried helping her out as much as possible by keeping the place clean and keeping my grades up but she still gets stress. I wonder if Akashi's message is the cause of this and if it is, what can I do to help her with it.

I was in my room trying to get some studying done, but I began to worry for (F/n) and her health. I had to close my book and lay on the bed and look up at the ceiling. There was a knock on my door and I got up to open it to see (F/n) standing there with a worried look.

"Tetsu, can I come in?" She asked as I nodded and let her in. We took a seat on the floor and I could tell she wanted to tell me something.

"Is something wrong?" I asked hoping she'll talk about it now.

"I'm not sure anymore, the preliminary are coming up soon but that's not what I'm worried about." She said as I wasn't sure if I should say something but I let her keep talking.

"The message from Akashi keeps replaying in my head but I keep getting those memories from our last game together." She said as she hugged herself trying to keep herself together.

'So that's what been eating her away, the memories she and Akashi shared are probably keeping her from moving past trusting others.' I got up and hugged her which surprised her.

"Tetsu?"

"It's okay to rely on others, but you need to open up to others too. I know the guys will appreciate that you're trusting them with your past. I'm sure once you open the lid you sealed you'll feel a huge weight will be lifted off your shoulders." She seem hesitant but closed her eyes.

"Thanks, Tetsu," she whispered as I smile feeling a bit relieved that she can rely on me.

"We should get some sleep we have the preliminaries game tomorrow." She said as I nodded.

"I heard you'll be sitting out in this game, why is that?" I asked since I heard Hyuga senpai and the coach talk about it.

"Coach said since I'll be used as a trump card. So in case, we have our next opponent watching our game tomorrow they won't know my moves." She said as I nodded.

"Makes sense I guess," she just shrugged her shoulders and began to walk out of my room.

"Try to get some rest (F/n), even if you're not playing tomorrow you should still rest properly." She smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry Tetsu I'm almost done with the food for tomorrow and I finished the lemon soaked in honey already." She said as I sigh seeing that she was still cooking for everyone.

"Alright just don't stay up too late," I said as she nodded and went to the kitchen.

'Seriously she can be a handful sometimes, but that's part of her charm I guess.'

Kagami POV

As we waited for everyone to arrive I started spinning the ball with my left hand. After so much practice I've finally been able to use my left hand as I do with my right hand.

"Woah!"

"You're getting pretty good with your left arm," Furihata said as I kept playing with the ball.

"Yeah, it's even been easier to eat with this hand lately," I stated but they stared at me in disappointment.

"So you still can't sleep the day before a tournament, huh?" He asked as didn't know what he meant.