shoot 14

(What you are wearing)

Ayame POV

While we were waiting for our food to come (F/n) went to change clothes in the bathroom. I'm so glad I brought them today. I brought her the black tank top with black pants and her black running shoes. It just looks so amazing on her that she makes it hard for guys to ignore her.

'Okay I admit I been a fan of her since middle school but no girl can blame me for it. I mean come on the first girl in the guys' basketball team in teiko is not easy to forget. Let alone not easy to get in and they are merciless when it involves sports.' As they brought our food I was amazed by how big the meat they got. I glad I came but at the same time, I'm not. She came back and she looked so cool almost like an idol.

"Hey Ayame I'm might be late for practice today so go to the studio without me. I have to do something before I head to the studio." (F/n) said as she ate her salad.

"Really what?" I ask as she didn't answer.

"It's personal don't worry about it." I sigh and looked at the guys eat the meat away. Well at least someone was making jokes to keep the mood up.

 Well at least someone was making jokes to keep the mood up

"Excuse me," Kuroko said as he cleans his mouth.

"What's wrong do you need more water?" Hyuga asked.

"I give up." He said as I hold my laughter.

"Kuroko!" The whole team yelled.

"I should have known this would happen soon." I heard (F/n) say as I see her done with her food.

"Wow, I guess you're still hungry?"

"Nah I'm just thinking of something that's all. Though I think the guys will hate meat for a while." She said as I see each one looked like they are going to die if they take another bite.

'Another reason why I hate meat they can make you full easily.'

Your POV

'Honestly, I'm glad I had a salad. I might as well play on my phone while they finish.' I was about to pull my phone out only to hear someone happy.