shoot 28

Your POV

After what happened yesterday with the two games I could tell everyone was exhausted. Since I'm mostly a secret weapon I normally sit out and observe each player's moves. I also took notes on what they need to advance more. The thing I've noticed more was Kagami jumping ability it's almost a bit scary to see.

"What's wrong you haven't eaten at all since lunch started?" I flinched and see Kuroko looking at me.

"Oh, it's nothing I'm just lost in my thoughts that's all." I began to eat the sandwich he bought since we both overslept this morning so we couldn't bring any lunch.

"You've been spacing out all day you sure your alright," Kagami asked as I nodded and kept eating.

'Truth is I'm not sure if I'm alright at all. I haven't seen Shintaro play since I quit but just by looking I could already tell he has advanced his range in shooting. The real question is how far has his shooting is now than before.' I took a bite of the sandwiches that tasted very plain for me.

"Ah Kuroko-kun, Kagami-kun could you help me out for a bit. (F/n)-chan I need your opinion about our next game." Coach said as we all look confused about what she said. Turns out she wanted the boys to carry the boxes full of DVD from different games of different schools.

"Why are we carrying this were the ones tired from yesterday's games," Kagami complain as Kuroko stayed quiet and I read her notes in boosting the team weaknesses.

"Your cruel Bakagami a maiden shouldn't carry heavy things when there are men to do that," I said as coach agreed with my comment.

"I don't see any maide- Ack!" He said but received a punch from the coach.

"You're really are a Baka Bakagami."

Time skip

Kagami POV

After helping the coach carry the heavy boxes we went back to class. I noticed something bothering (F/n) a lot. Knowing that girl she won't tell anyone at least until she needs help. When we got to our spots she came up and stared at me almost wanting to say something.

"What?"

"Bakagami try not to sleep in class or else you can fail and not play in the next game. Do you understand Bakagami?" She said as she went to her seat.

'WAS THAT ALL SHE'S WORRIED ABOUT MY GRADES!'

Kuroko POV

She's acting differently something is bothering her that she's not making fun of Kagami-kun like she normally does. Could she sense something different from Midorima shooting at yesterday's game?

"Kuroko you should also focus on grades as well. If you and Bakagami fail you'll both be benched during the next game." She said as I felt the fear of not playing in the next game.

"Alright, I'll pay attention." She turns back to her book and I see her write down a few things in her notebook.

'What is she doing?'

Your POV

'It's best if I start preparing these for our game against Seiho. We need all the energy for both games against the two kings.' I looked at my class notes and my sports notes.

'Our best bet is analysis Seiho past games. If I watch them I might use their own skills against them at the right moment.' The final bell rang for the day and we began to collect our things. I need to ask coach for Seiho games so I can take notes.

"I'll see you guys later," I said as I left in a hurry hoping to catch up to the coach.

Kagami POV

"Seems she got a plan in her head for our game against Seiho," Kuroko said as we see her leave without us.

"Was that what she was worried about?"

"No, I think there's more than a game strategy." He said as I sigh.

"Well let's hope her strategy works."

Riko POV

"You sure you figure out their movements by just one look?" Hyuga said as we just got out of class.

"I'm sure the style they use is old marital arts by the way they move their bodies. I also learned how they work when playing. So this is just a strategy that might work on the second half."  She said as we looked at each other.

"Alright, I'll get the other 2nd years," Hyuga said as we went to watch the game seiho played last year.

"Are you sure about this plan?"

"If we want to beat to one of the kings then yes I'm sure. Plus we all know that they haven't seen me play since papa's match. So think of it like this you only use your trump card at the right moment, and we do have amazing teamwork. So I can tell our chances of winning are good at least for now."

"Alright, we're all here so what's this plan you have?" Hyuga asked as (F/n) smiled and showed us a game of Seiho.

"Alright here's the plan..."

Time skip

Kuroko POV

I finally arrive back home I see (F/n) already finish making dinner for us. Strange that she's here first since I saw her with Hyuga senpai and the other second years. I looked at the TV and see Seiho playing against another team.

"Tetsu welcome back home sorry for leaving you behind at school today."

"It's alright you need to talk with the coach about something right?" She nodded and looked at the TV.

"I figured if I learned each moved we can see what we can do to pass Seiho defense."

"So by watching these games you'll be copying their moves and use it against them right?" She nodded and went to check on the food.

"We need to give it our best against Seiho."

"Right for us and our senpais." She smiled and turn the stove off.

"Alright go get clean up dinner is ready."