shoot 19

Your POV

"Ummmm okay, so why are you here again?" I asked as we stood in front of a huge crowd. More like people trying to get close to a stage when their favorite boy band is playing. I guess having backstage passes help me out a lot.

"We're going to get those sandwiches and I'm not letting anyone stop me from getting them!" Bakagami said as he ran towards the crowd. Now you're probably wondering why we're here in the first place and honestly I'm wondering the same. Well, it all started when the basketball club got together right as the lunch bell rang and I had to drop off some papers at the teacher's room. So when I finally arrive I found them standing there looking at the crowd. From there Tetsu explains to me about the whole sandwich being a requirement for the team. So here I am standing in front of an idiot who has no idea how to get past a crowd of other club members. Which he ended up being shoved back out.

"THIS JAPANESE RUSH TIME LUNCH!" Bakagami yelled like the idiot he is

"THIS JAPANESE RUSH TIME LUNCH!" Bakagami yelled like the idiot he is. Soon the other three guys try running into the crowd only to be knocked out.

'Okay this is going nowhere I might as well get the sandwiches.' I just walked in and let the flow of the crowd guide me to my location once I arrive I see Tetsu there as well. I grab the five and place the amount of money and got out. When me and Tetsu got back I see them all beat up and on the ground.

"Hey, guys we got them now." They look at us and were shocked that we looked fine after going through that huge crowd.

"Here Bakagami you owe me big time for this sandwich." I gave him a long almost 100cm.

"Now let's go where our senpais are at," I said as they lead the way a bit tired after going through that challenge. Once we reach the roof and handed the sandwiches to our senpais I went to get the box lunch I made for the team.

'Man what a waste.' I headed to the roof and see everyone eating the sandwiches we got.

"What's going on?" They gave me the sandwiches I got for our senpais and see Tetsu enjoying the sandwiches.

"Well so much for having everyone enjoy lunch together. Here Hyuga senpai this is for you and our other senpais in the team." I said as he grabs the box lunch from my hand. I took a bit of the sandwich and I was amazed by the combination of flavors.

'Oh wow, this is good no wonder everyone was going crazy about them.'

"No way this so good." Koganei senpai said as the other nodded in agreement.

" Koganei senpai said as the other nodded in agreement

"You have a true talent at cooking." Izuku senpai said as I blushed about their comments.

"If you open your own restaurant I'll be one of your regular customers of yours." Hyuga senpai said.

"You know I never thought much about my future now that you said to open my own restaurant," I said out loud as I looked at the sandwich.

"Well, it's still your first year you still have time to find what you want to do." Coach said as I looked down.

"Unfortunately that not the case for me since the guy from my brother's agency wants me to study to become an idol."

Kagami POV

"Ehhhh?!" Everyone said in confusion and as we looked at her she wasn't smiling or joking about it. The look she had was more like she was forced to be doing it.

"But why?" Izuku senpai asked as she looked up at us.

"Due to my perfect copy, I can remember everything from moves on the court to a whole book."

"So it doesn't mean you can act a specific way right." I try to say but she smiled a bit.

"Trust even when I don't act they'll send me to a school for it. They already sealed my fate the moment they found out about me." She said as I looked a bit down.

'Even though she's annoying she still has problems. People making decisions for her and not having the choice to be what you want to be. I don't think anyone can act like she has and still keeps going.'

"Well then they have to get through the basketball club to get to you and as the captain they will not pass." Hyuga senpai said as she smiled.

"Thanks, guys and I won't give up either. Let's show what Seirin basketball club can do." She said as everyone felt the strong determination she had.

"Yeah!"

'I think I'm starting to understand her a bit better now.'

Your POV

After a long day of school, we arrive home and I to take a quick shower and change into something more comfortable. Even though we had a hardcore workout with the team I still need to make dinner and our lunch for tomorrow. Just as I put on my apron the doorbell went off which is weird since no one comes to visit us. I looked at the peephole and see a well-known silver-haired guy. I open the door and see my brother with some groceries in this arms and a carry-on bag on his shoulder.

"Hey, I guess I took longer than I thought." He said as he removed his shoes at the door and walked towards the kitchen.

"Are you going to be staying here for the night?" I asked as he places the bags on the counter and his bag on the chair.

"Just for tonight and tomorrow, I need to make sure you and Tetsu eat properly. That and I want to see you guys in your basketball practice too." He said as I smiled and grab his bag.

"Well, I guess it can't be helped as long as you don't get caught or be spotted by the media and your fans."

"No promises there now let's make some pork cutlet bowls and some salad. How does that sound?" He asked as he grabs the pink apron which was meant for me but since I cook the most I always wore the white one and left the pink one in case someone came to help me make dinner.

'This brings back memories when mom was still living with us I wonder if ran-chan misses here as much as I do?' I began to help him make dinner and Tetsu came in and help us make the salad while I help out making the pork cutlet with ran-chan. Just being with them is enough for me to be happy and make me forget about the past.