shoot 35

Ayame POV

'I can't believe it... how did Shutoku find this guy?! Better question how did he befriend Midorima?!' I was starting to worry about what they could accomplish if they started working together. It's only the first quarter and both teams are evenly matched. Not only that Kuroko passing skills seem a bit strong for now at least.

"Kazunari Takao that's his name right?" Masaomi asked as I nodded without looking away from the game.

"Yeah if my memory isn't wrong he was on a team that lost against the generation of miracles last year," I said as I notice that Midorima passed the ball when Kagami went for a block.

'Looks like they shut down Midorima for now, but that doesn't mean they're out of the woods just yet.'

"Shutoku has an advantage at the moment. Seirin team is exhausted from their game against Seiho while Shutoku has their first years all well-rested. She can't go in until she sees what they can do and find a way to avoid it." Masaomi noted as I worried even more.

'Can they even beat them with the way things are going? By the look of things, it looks like Shutoku have the upper hand.'

Your POV

They changed their marks now this Takao guy is marking Tetsu. Maybe I can see something that I have yet to notice. Not only that it will show me more of his way of moving.

'If I can see it I can probably be able to copy it and use it against them. Still, I'm curious does Shintaro tell them about my ability?' Someone pass the ball to Tetsu but that guy got it and passed it.

'No way he stole the ball from Tetsu. Does this mean that he has what I think he has, and if that is true that means Tetsu is probably in trouble.' I kept watch and see someone pass the ball to Tetsu again and just like before that Takao guy blocked him again.

"Now I'm sure of it he has the hawkeye.' I said as the guys looked at me confused and worried.

"Hawkeye?"

"Just like Izuki senpai eagle eye, he can see what the best choice on passing the ball. Not only that is he can see which person Tetsu passes the ball then he shuts him down like Kagami is doing to Midorima." I explain as they understood what that meant.

"Ah, then Kuroko is trouble then!" I looked at the clock and see we still have 4 minutes left on the clock.

"Coach call in a time out we need to decide immediately whether he can still play or not."

"Alright," she went to the referee and call in a time out. As soon as they came near the bench we hand them their drinks as well as a towel. They gratefully thank us and took a seat.

"I know we're in a bit of trouble now that someone is able to stop Tetsu's misdirection easily. Still, we can't afford to lose hope and I'm sure they're going to make sure they can stop us. For now, shutting down Midorima is important as well stopping that Takao guy too."

"Did you find a way to stop him then?" Hyuga senpai asked as I looked down.

"Not yet I need more time to read his movements. As well see how far Shintaro can shoot now." I said but I saw they were concerned about my response.

"(F/n) when your ready we'll switch you and Kuroko. For now, keep watching and figure out a way to counteract their defense." Coach said as I nodded.

"Right you can count on it."

Masaomi POV

"Man looks like the game from before took a real toll on them. Not only that Takao sure is a problem for Kuroko to get past." Ayame whined as I kept watching the court.

"I wonder why does Midorima hate Kuroko? He was never like this in middle school." Ayame wonders as I sat back.

"Ayame Midorima respects kuroko," Masaomi said which confused her.

"But why? He always shows hatred since he left Teiko." She asked which caused me to smile.

"Well even if Kuroko doesn't have the physical strength and can't do anything by himself. Yet despite that, he wore the same uniform with them and help them to victory. Just like (F/n) his abilities are nothing like the other miracles. His strength are of another kind and that's why (F/n) follows him to help her get strong."

"Ok, what does that have to do with Midorima hating him?"

"He hates him because a guy he respected has chosen to bury himself with a team that cannot fully utilize his ability. As well as drag the girl he loves to a team that cannot fully understand the effects of overusing her coping abilities." I looked and see she understood what I meant now.

"Will she be able to keep going after this game?" She worriedly asked as I looked that the time out was over.

"Her skin color is a bit pale now that you mention it. Can she handle the side effects of her ability before the next game?"

"If she takes it easy in training she might recover quickly. If she pushes her body beyond her limit she will end up getting worse."

"Do you think they know about it?"

"By the looks of it, they don't know."

Kuroko POV

I noticed she's a bit pale I guess she's pushing herself a lot today. I forgot to tell them about the effects of her coping abilities but that can wait after the game.

"Hey don't tell me you're going to let them keep getting to you," Kagami said as he places his hand on my head.

"I suppose I don't like it." He smiled from what I said.

"That's what I like to hear." He looked at coach asking to let us keep going.

"Like this?" Coach question as (F/n) got up and looked at us worriedly.

"Tetsu you do know that your misdirection won't work against that Takao guy right? Are you sure you'll be okay with that?" She asked as I looked at her directly in her eyes.

"I'm not okay... I have a problem."

"Yeah I see, so what are you going to do?" They announce the time out was over and she looked worriedly at me.

"Take care of Takao," Kagami said as he got up and walk towards the court.

"Okay," I walked towards her and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't push your body too much your looking a bit pale," I mumbled quietly but I knew she heard what I said and nodded.

'We need to win with her coping abilities. I don't want to see her like that ever again.'