shoot 10

Masaomi POV

"Hey, your partner seems to be really calm and understandable. Is she always like that?" My brother asked as I laugh.

"Sometimes when she does get mad well that's a different story. I only saw her mad once and that was when I first got in trouble with a gang that wanted our money. In the end, they all got broken bones and were sent to the hospital." He seem surprised to hear that. Then again most guys wouldn't expect her to be a fighter.

"Hey, Masaomicchi can I ask you something?" Kise ask.

"What do you want?" I said not caring if I was rude to him.

"Do you like (F/n)cchi?" He seem serious about this.

"As a friend yes as a romantic no. She's a real catch but I couldn't see myself with her if I try. I do know that she doesn't like you Kise. So don't go think you have a chance with her. After all, she told me what happen in her last game. If you or any other members of the miracles come close to her I won't hesitate to fight you guys." He seems to smile that I would be protective of her. Yet I'm not much of a fighter but thanks to dance my body is stronger than any normal guy.

"Oh really wanna place a bet I'm sure I'll win either way." He said as I was ready to kick him but my brother beat me to it.

" He said as I was ready to kick him but my brother beat me to it

"Enough now go sit down and watch the game."

"Right captain." He said as he walked away.

"Try to maintain calm I don't like cleaning up your messes," Yukio said as I sigh.

"Sorry we're late I was giving my players a pep talk." I heard Seirin coach say yet I was shocked to see her wear that again.

"Hey, Yukio good luck you're going to need it." I walk towards the stage and sat there having a good view of the game.

'Ayame would kill to see this game.'

Kise POV

"Hey, why is that girl wearing a team uniform?!" Coach yell at them.

"Because I have two jobs for the basketball club. I'm the club's manager and also part of the team." She said as she tied her hair into a high ponytail.

"Hey, coach you shouldn't underestimate her. I did once and it ended badly for me." He didn't seem to care and went to talk to guys.

'If they put her in the game then that means I get a chance to play. And I can finally see if I can beat her style.' I smiled hoping I get to play now.

Your POV

It's so weird to be in uniform again it's like I can be myself. The strange thing is I got my old number again. I sat on the bench and begin to observe the Kaijo regulars. I can tell they're a lot stronger than our team. The guys don't seem to have a chance at all.

"This is going to be a difficult game just by seeing their regular."

"Yeah but don't forget we have Kuroko and Kagami" Coach said as I smile.

"Right let's see how good they play together." For the first time in a long time, I'm excited.

'If you want to be the best then prove it Kagami. Give me a real reason to believe you can reach your goal.' As the game started Masaomi's brother seem to think they weren't going to lose.

'What is wrong with this team?! It's like they're going easy on them.' I began to tap my foot feeling impatient. The urge of grabbing the ball and give them a good workout.

'What's wrong with me? I've retired from playing basketball. So why do I want to go out there and join the game?' As Tetsu stole the ball he was able to dribble it away, but they caught up to him really quick.

"We might need to work on his speed and stamina next," I mumbled as the coach seem to laugh at my comment.

"You might be right." Before I knew it Tetsu passed the ball to Bakagami, and slam dunk it so hard that the hoop was in his hand.

" Before I knew it Tetsu passed the ball to Bakagami, and slam dunk it so hard that the hoop was in his hand

"That idiot he just gave Kise a move," I said as coach seemed confused but I ended up smiling as well.

"Then again he also gave me one too."

Kagami POV

'I think I use too much strength into that dunk.' As I looked towards where (F/n) was at and she giving me a death glare.

'What did I do now?!'

"Sorry, we broke your hoop. Since we can't play like this, can we use the full court?" Kuroko asks the large man as most of the team smiled or smirk.

"Prepare the court for the game!" He yelled and almost immediately began to prepare the game for us to resume. I walked to where (F/n) was at and she flat out avoids me.

"Hey what did I do wrong this time?" She turns around and pulled my ear.

"You are an idiot Bakagami just like me Kise can copy any move. So have you ever thought oh I don't keep a minimum of showing off to the team so he won't copy them!" She said as I flinch at her loud voice.

"She has a point you don't want him to copy all your best moves in one game," Masaomi said from where he sat but got up to be able to see the game.

"Like her, Kise can copy your moves but he gives it to you twice as strong. Yet he's never beaten (F/n) not once in any one on one match. My guess if you want to win this then do this. You're going to need to put her in when the time is right. That way he can be reminded who is the real copycat master is." Masaomi said as sat next to her.

"When the time is right? What does that mean?" Everyone seems confused as she got up.

"It means when Kise crosses the line," Kuroko said as she looked down.

'There's more to it than that I get the feeling she hiding the real reason.'

Your POV

Tetsu knows the meaning of when the time is right. Yet he lied to them at the same time. Why would he do that?

"Tetsu?" He looked at me and smiled.

"It will be fine after all you know when it's time." He said while patting my head.

'I guess there's no other choice but to wait and see.'

"Let the game resume!" Someone yelled as I looked at the court. Kise was in this time meaning this game will finally start getting interesting.