shoot 66

Your POV

'No matter what Kise does Aomine seems to be able to block or stop his passes. Not even using his opponent's moves will help him against Aomine.' I observed the game as much as possible as Masaomi recorded the game.

'I'll have to ask for a copy later,' I began to feel like I'm being watched and I don't like this feeling.

"What wrong?" Masaomi asked as I shook my head.

"It's nothing just my imagination," I said as he seems to doubt it but look back at the game.

'I just hope it was my imagination.'

Masaomi POV

As the game proceeded I could tell something is going on with Kise but it's almost like it's taking his time to reach his goal.

'Could it be that he's trying to copy Aomine style? If he is them his body won't be able to handle the strain of muscles that Aomine uses to play. Not only that with all the running around he'll be exhausted to handle Aomine til the end of the game.' I began to worry for Kise until I saw Nigō head popping out of Tetsu's bag.

"Tetsu your bag," (F/n) said as he looked down and patted Nigō head making sure not to be seen.

"Since when have you guys had a dog mascot?" I asked quietly since they sneak him in.

"It's a long story I'll explain when Ayame is around since she'll ask the same question too." She said as I smile seeing that Ayame would ask too. I looked to see my brother kicking Kise probably cause he did something worth getting hit. The buzzer rang and the first quarter was over.

"Can I ask you something?" The guy name Kiyoshi asked as everyone looked at him.

"How did you guys beat Kaijo?" Everyone flinches, even (F/n) flinch too and she rarely flinches

"Um... with spirit?" Kagami said as I held my chuckles.

'Well at least Kagami is honest,' the buzzer went off signaling the sea quarter is about to start.