shoot tip off 69.5

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating but I'm getting back little by little. I read in the comments that someone wanted more Midorima x (F/n) moments so fiona_lopez (I had to edit this part cause her original name was change😅) I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also it's around the time when (F/n) recently quit the team.

------
Midorima POV

It's been a week since the championship and I haven't seen (F/n) at practice. She would always show up but she's been skipping practice and has been avoiding us since then. She's not even talking to Akashi either and has been avoiding him like the plague. I headed to the one place she tends to go after practice seeing that she's probably skipping again.

"Shintaro where are you going?" Akashi asked as I looked at him not caring if he's mad.

"(F/n) been skipping and she never skips practice. Don't you find it a bit odd that she's been acting differently around us after we won the championships?" I asked as he just looked like he didn't care.

"She's probably tried you do realize that her mom passed away not too long ago. She's probably trying to move on from the pain in her heart." He said as he began to walk away.

"Your her boyfriend, why aren't you by her side in her time of need?! If she's I'm pain shouldn't you be the one to help her get through it?!" I yelled as he stopped walking.

"She broke up with me..." he said loud enough for me to hear.

'They broke up, when?'

"If you want to help her go ahead but I will try to win her back. After all, she and I belong together our fate was sealed from the day we were born." He said as he heads to the gym. I decided to find her hoping she's alright. I ran towards the entrance to see her changing shoes.

"(F/n)!" She ignored my call and closed her locker. Before she could walk away I grab he arm.

"Tell me what wrong (F/n)?! Why are you skipping practice and what's this about you and Akashi breaking up?!" I asked seeing that no one was around.

"Midorima please let go of me I don't want to talk about it." She said as I was shocked she called me by my last name.

'Something is wrong she never calls me by my last name.'

"Please talk to me, let me help you understand," I said as she looked at me. Her eye looked so empty that she looked lifeless.

"Did Akashi do something to you?" She looked away meaning its something more than Akashi.

"I'm sorry Midorima but I'm quitting the team. You wouldn't understand and the others won't understand either." She said as she pulled her arm out and head for the exit. I couldn't stop her even if I wanted to my legs weren't willing to move.

'Just what happened that to make her like this?'

Your POV

"I'm back," I said out loud as I came inside the Kuroko house.

"Welcome back dear how was school today," Tetsu's grandmother asked as I remove my shoes.

"It was good," I said but in truth, my heart is broken in more ways than it should.

"Your brother had called not too long ago. He said he had something he wanted to talk about." She said as we walked to the living room.

"Is that so I guess work is going good for him," I said as she sighs.

"Dear I know you're still mourning about your mother but I know that she wouldn't want to see her beautiful daughter all sad and depressed.' She said all worried which made me feel bad for her.